PDA

View Full Version : Gospel witnessing tracts

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

lyngraphics
June 22nd, 2009, 03:28 PM
That's a great story! Me, I brought mice home to my mom when I was a kid (carried them in my hands). For some reason she didn't share my fascination about them :heh

Last year my son found a "pet" snake in my garden... I was not amused. :heh

lisaann
June 22nd, 2009, 04:22 PM
My eight year old dd got the one The Little Ghost with her candy at Halloween and read it until it was falling apart. At the time I was babysitting two little girls that don't come from a Christian home. Dd felt the strong leading of the Lord to give this tract to them. She drug her heels for probably two months before she got up the courage to give it to their mother for them. :lol2 If you knew how painfully shy she is you will understand what a great moment this was! She told me later that she gave it to the mom because she knew that their mother needed Jesus too. :)

Rhon
June 22nd, 2009, 04:33 PM
Buzz, that is just so precious! :lol2

Joyb0218
June 23rd, 2009, 09:55 AM
I love the stories in this thread about the kids!! The Truth out of the mouth of babes must be the SWEETEST sound to our Father.

Sunny
June 23rd, 2009, 11:39 AM
I always loved those, since I was very young. I loved to collect them. Lots of little comic books.

As a matter of fact, as an adult, I HAVE collected them. :lol2

I have a coffee table drawer full of every one I could find. My son always likes to pull them out and read them. :)

scrappergirl
June 23rd, 2009, 12:48 PM
My eight year old dd got the one The Little Ghost with her candy at Halloween and read it until it was falling apart. At the time I was babysitting two little girls that don't come from a Christian home. Dd felt the strong leading of the Lord to give this tract to them. She drug her heels for probably two months before she got up the courage to give it to their mother for them. :lol2 If you knew how painfully shy she is you will understand what a great moment this was! She told me later that she gave it to the mom because she knew that their mother needed Jesus too. :)

awww. that is too sweet.

Amen
July 5th, 2009, 07:50 AM
My step son got saved by reading my stash of chick tracts at age 7. The Word in the right presentation just spoke to his young heart. His Mom led him to Christ at his request. I love chick tracts.

http://www.chick.com/catalog/tractlist.asp

24thchance
July 6th, 2009, 08:16 PM
Make sure it has a church name on it so if the person wants to make that next step,he will know the right place to go.Be carefull,I almost got fired for leaving a tract(on my delivery job) in an elevator w/ a camera,he called my boss and complained.

lyngraphics
July 6th, 2009, 08:29 PM
I've put tracks near the Ouija board games at Wal-Mart that tell of the dangers of this game, then I'd hide the game. :heh I haven't done that in a really long time, though.

Maybe I should do it again.

I love that!! :thumb

SldOrange91
July 7th, 2009, 11:21 PM
I am thinking of ordering some tracts.

But I cannot decide which to get!

Should I get:

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0001/0001_01.asp

-or-

http://livingwaters.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=141&category_id=8&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=199

I want to get the tract that is most likely to truly convict a person enough to where they will at least consider repenting and asking Jesus into their heart. I'm leaning toward the chick tract.