PDA

View Full Version : Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin On

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22

twisty58
September 15th, 2011, 03:28 PM
I got the earthquake app on my phone. It has been going crazy since I got it.

How can I get the earthquake app?

Cindy S.
September 15th, 2011, 03:29 PM
Thing is, unless it happens right under the feet of most people these days they won't even connect
the dots that something is going on.
Unless it's on Facebook, the young people I encounter are oblivious.

Florian9
September 15th, 2011, 03:33 PM
So that's it, I guess. Maybe the North American continent used all those diverse quakes the past three weeks (Colorado, Virginia, Vancouver Island, Texas...even a 3.0 in Birmingham, AL) to keep from a major quake in its corner of the globe? We got blessed for now.

Hmmm...7.2 in Fiji the day they predicted a major one. I remember the days when anything over 6 was huge--there's so many over that now that it's almost weekly worldwide. The believers in that theory will be pleasantly surprised. I just think it's interesting....

Wishing4
September 15th, 2011, 03:38 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earthquakes_in_2011

If you scan down to the month of September, there has been 14 earthquakes over 6.0 in this month. There were 13 in August. We are only halfway through September. (There are 2 in Aug under 6.0 but they are listed because of their rare locations.)

cris
September 15th, 2011, 03:58 PM
[QUOTE=SmelltCoffee;2143418]

{Mod Snip} Removed blog link {Mod Snip}

Little Bug
September 15th, 2011, 04:09 PM
Oh my!!! These are truly AMAZING times in which we are living! So much happening so very quickly in just about every corner of our lives (weather, economics, crime, greed, deceit, lust, the falling away.....) I'm truly ready to go HOME!:pray:rapture

Little Bug
September 15th, 2011, 04:13 PM
http://www.zonerland.com/files/hewatches.jpg

Steve53
September 15th, 2011, 04:39 PM
We're still waiting on that "big" one that is supposed to happen today. 188 days after Sendai which was 188 days after ChristChurch which was 188 days after Santiago.

Pure speculation. :tinfoil

It's possible the mercy of God will hold off what SHOULD have happened today. After all, this one will be devastating beyond imagination.

More speculation. :tinfoil

HugsFromJesus
September 15th, 2011, 05:54 PM
Oh my!!! These are truly AMAZING times in which we are living! So much happening so very quickly in just about every corner of our lives (weather, economics, crime, greed, deceit, lust, the falling away.....) I'm truly ready to go HOME!:pray:rapture

I know, I know!! It is so exciting!! :yeah

Cindy, the picture of Jesus looking down on the world always makes me cry. What a disappointment we must be to Jesus, the ONE that loved us so much that He died for us so that we could live forever!! I thank Him every single day but I can't wait to be with Him and and yell "I love you, thank you, thank you, thank you" and then hug Him with all my might. I can't imagine what "rapture day" will feel like, all we know it will be the greatest feeling we have ever felt. I can't wait to meet all of you. Yay!! :yeah :hug

Steve53
September 15th, 2011, 06:13 PM
I can't wait to be with Him and and yell "I love you, thank you, thank you, thank you" and then hug Him with all my might.

:thumb The line for hugs is going to pretty long. Now step back please, no cutting .....:hehee:lol2