PDA

View Full Version : Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin On

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

bghtnpd4
February 8th, 2010, 02:22 PM
Or now would be great for me....:thumb

steph n
February 8th, 2010, 05:51 PM
I've had unbelievers say, that's just because we have many more sensors and more/better equipment to read all these earthquakes. You know, that may be true to some degree- does anyone know any facts on the numbers of sensors added over the past few years? But don't get me wrong- I know the quakes are increasing, just as predicted in the bible! It would be nice to be able to say "no, actually, there haven't been many sensors added over the past few years!"

jadeeyes
February 8th, 2010, 08:19 PM
... or now...

... ... ... or now...

cocopea9052
February 8th, 2010, 08:25 PM
Has anyone else noticed the earthquakes we have been having the past few weeks??

YES

:wave Carlos,

I just wanted to say "yes" I've noticed big time. And here in CA we've got mudslides just toppling homes and burying cars. I think it's time to go!!!!! :rapture

ByFaithIFly
February 9th, 2010, 12:40 AM
The Birth Pangs are Seriously Increasing, weekly in earth quakes and daily in the stomping of war and the way things are heating up and war ships being sent out, how much longer? Oh we'll see lots more yet, before we are taken out of here, my humble opinion.

In addition to all the quakes,how about the weather.Our God sure has a sense of humor.He' burying the East coast,DC,etc, with TONS of snow yet Vancouver has little for the Winter Olympics which start next week.

Let's get out of here..:yeah:yeah:yeah

CakeDecorator
February 9th, 2010, 06:53 AM
With all theses quakes happening in some many places, its been on my mind lately.

I went outside with my dog yesterday and noticed tons and tons of black birds all stirred up in the sky flying in circles. I couldn't help thinking that an earthquake was coming. Nothing happened, thank God, but that's the first thing that popped in the mind.

You know what they say about animals behaving strangely just before an earthquake or some other type of catastrophe. That's what I thought it maight happened: an earthquake.

carlos.c304
February 9th, 2010, 08:48 AM
Here is a perfect example of what I'm talking about. It has been about 24 hours since I first posted this thread. In that 24 hours, there have been ten significant earthquakes (4.0 or stronger) around the world (can you say diverse places?). If you want to count all of the earthquakes recorded, there have been about 19!!! Thats a lot of quaking!!! The 4+ quakes took places in places like NEW GUINEA, NEW ZEALAND, CHILE, TAIWAN, TONGA, MEXICO, and THE FIJI ISLANDS. There were 66 significant earthquakes in the past 7 days alone!!!!! 3 of them with a magnitude of 6.0 or greater!!!!

The Bible said as we get closer to the end, the signs would be like labor pains, the closer to child birth, the more intense and more frequent they would become. I did some checking. In 1990, there were 6,181 earthquakes 4.0 or greater ( http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eqarchives/year/info_1990s.php ). Thats a lot!!! Or is it? :thinking

In 2009, there were a total of 8,835 earthquakes 4.0 or greater, which, in all honesty did slide steadily from 2005's 15 thousand+ earthquakes of 4.0+. While there are increases and declines, over time there are steady gains. From 2000-2010 there were a total of 119,851 4.0+ quakes. From 1990-1999 there were 77,073 earthquakes 4.0+

There were 42,778 more earthquakes since the year 2000 than there were in the 1990's. That is a huge increase. And thats just counting the significant ones.:twitch

Feel free to check for yourselves......
info on the 1990's: http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eqarchives/year/info_1990s.php
info on the 2000's: http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eqarchives/year/eqstats.php

Somehow I doubt even the most staunch skeptic could dispute these numbers.

WVBORN56
February 9th, 2010, 10:10 PM
Nice research Carlos. Thanks for the sharing the numbers.

Cabot
February 10th, 2010, 07:17 AM
and now Chicago!

ophelon
February 10th, 2010, 07:34 AM
and now Chicago!

I knew someone would beat me to it!
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35326718/ns/us_news-life/