PDA

View Full Version : Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin On

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Steve53
February 27th, 2010, 11:00 PM
Even some unbelievers are beginning to see that catastrophic events are on the rise.

It's time the unbelievers wake up and smell the coffee. The eggs and bacon are done and the flap jacks are off the griddle. Breakfast will be over soon.

LightOfMyLife
February 27th, 2010, 11:02 PM
Even some unbelievers are beginning to see that catastrophic events are on the rise. jadeeyes, I :pray that many unbelievers will have a wake up call to have their eyes and ears open to the truth. The amazing thing is, if they would open The Bible they will see the events that are happening is in the greatest book ever written. They don't need to go see movies that are predicting things, but their reasoning is false. The Bible has all the answers for living in this world. We receive knowledge by reading and studying it, and then the wisdom to apply what we know. :hug :candle

jadeeyes
February 27th, 2010, 11:16 PM
It's time the unbelievers wake up and smell the coffee. The eggs and bacon are done and the flap jacks are off the griddle. Breakfast will be over soon.

jadeeyes, I :pray that many unbelievers will have a wake up call to have their eyes and ears open to the truth. The amazing thing is, if they would open The Bible they will see the events that are happening is in the greatest book ever written. They don't need to go see movies that are predicting things, but their reasoning is false. The Bible has all the answers for living in this world. We receive knowledge by reading and studying it, and then the wisdom to apply what we know. :hug :candle

Agreed and agreed. How I wish unbelievers en masse would wake up to the Truth. :pray

EPD
February 27th, 2010, 11:30 PM
I found the article in Drudge very suprising and confirms what I have been seeing for a long time.

TwinklingOfanEye
February 27th, 2010, 11:43 PM
But I'm pretty sure this isn't normal. Having major earthquakes this frequently isn't normal at all!
That's right. :sad

I'm hoping it's a sign!
Amen! :pray

Rob83
February 28th, 2010, 12:31 AM
Hello Everyone! I live at Lake Eufaula, just south of Tulsa, OK and we get these little tremblors all the time. Well....come to find out, they detonate old warheads at the Base in McAlester everyday around noon. My windows rattle and we get a little shake. It's hard to know what is an actual earthquake or just the Base detonating old bombs. I'm not far from Shawnee and I had no clue we had a little action today!! :scratch

So do you think this is just a coincidence, or is 4.0 just too unusual for that area?

fan4sure
February 28th, 2010, 12:53 AM
So do you think this is just a coincidence, or is 4.0 just too unusual for that area?

Sorry I can't answer your question Rob83, I've only lived here about 10 months and am not familiar with what is unusual for our area. Was it last month a quake was felt in OK City? I was commenting to my husband about all the shaking going on when we first moved here and he said, "oh, I forgot to tell ya, they detonate old warheads at the Base everday about noon." If we had an actual quake I'd probably think it was just business as usual at the Base! Maybe a "real Sooner" can answer your question. :idunno

Daughter
February 28th, 2010, 01:40 AM
jadeeyes, I :pray that many unbelievers will have a wake up call to have their eyes and ears open to the truth. The amazing thing is, if they would open The Bible they will see the events that are happening is in the greatest book ever written. They don't need to go see movies that are predicting things, but their reasoning is false. The Bible has all the answers for living in this world. We receive knowledge by reading and studying it, and then the wisdom to apply what we know. :hug :candleLuke 19:37-40

"And when he was come nigh, even now at the descent of the mount of Olives, the whole multitude of the disciples began to rejoice and praise God with a loud voice for all the mighty works that they had seen;
Saying, Blessed be the King that cometh in the name of the Lord: peace in heaven, and glory in the highest.
And some of the Pharisees from among the multitude said unto him, Master, rebuke thy disciples.
And he answered and said unto them, I tell you that, if these should hold their peace, the stones would immediately cry out."

Could it be that the unbelieving unrepentant world has turned its back on God so much that the stones are at the point of having to cry out??? :candle

saved by Grace
February 28th, 2010, 01:52 AM

yep:sad soon the Rapture and shortly after wards the worst time known will happen and God's furious anger on the injustice of this world.now as far as the Rapture it can't come too soon.:yeah:yeah:yeah

Cheryl4Christ
February 28th, 2010, 02:11 AM
I am in Oklahoma too and didn't feel a thing. I am not too far from Shawnee or from Lake Eufala (we drive by every week going to our dentist in Checotah. We are definitely on the fault line and are always getting jiggles I don't feel.

I am wondering if all this underground action means that a really big one (bigger than Chile) is soon to hit :fear. I sure hope not.