PDA

View Full Version : I have a date!

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

Larry
April 26th, 2007, 06:57 PM
And don't burp or fart.

On the other hand.................I have 5 fingers, no wait, If you do and she wants to see you again,

YOUR IN!!!!!:hat

Larry

Librarian
April 26th, 2007, 08:06 PM
Take her to the Melting Pot! It is delicious.

SpaceAngel
April 26th, 2007, 08:33 PM
A date? What's that? LOL. Congrats!

G73
April 26th, 2007, 09:23 PM
Maybe you would be better asking her were she would like to go .....you dont want to end up taking her somewhere if she won t like the food .........ie Greek
If you do that then you ll no exactly what to wear !!!!

Good Luck

Lazarus
April 27th, 2007, 08:49 AM
How was your date?!

Just Dave
April 27th, 2007, 09:11 AM
My date was great!! This is one awsome lady. She is quite a bit older than I am, but very elegant. We talked about our faith, our dreams, church, life...... We both love the beach and golf. I asked her out on a golf date, figure we can play then have lunch.

Hey Librarian, you must be from around here. I've never been to the Melting Pot, I'll have to try it. I'm always looking for new places to go.

Lazarus
April 27th, 2007, 09:27 AM
Awesome! That's funny. I suck at golf and so does my wife. But her birthday is this weekend, and we are going to the beach. She also wants to get into golf, so we will probably go to a par 3, too.

I'm glad your date went well. God bless you two.

mbtcforJesus
April 28th, 2007, 06:48 PM
Another thing you can not do is try to guess her age. If you do, guess low!!! :pound

Zaphnathpaaneah
April 28th, 2007, 07:50 PM
But I'm very attracted to this lady, I noticed her right away, can't take my eyes off her. ....... I want to sweep her off her feet.

I don't know you, or your situation, but:

Have you prayed about this?

If God answered you with a definite "NO" in seeing her again, would you stop?

If she is divorced for an "unbiblical" reason, would you then stop seeing her?

If the answer isn't settled, talk to your pastor about it.

-----------------
OK, bring on the criticism and disagreements.

Betty
April 28th, 2007, 08:02 PM
"If she is divorced for an "unbiblical" reason, would you then stop seeing her?"

What if she asked God to forgive her? God does give second chances. Remember Paul was a bad guy before he got saved.

betty