PDA

View Full Version : 9/8/09 Show Schedule.

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

His Bride
September 9th, 2009, 12:12 PM
He pastors, he co hosts, and he keeps track of grammatical errors. Is there nothing he CAN'T do???

He can't stop me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yeah He had no smiley to put me in my place!

icebear
September 9th, 2009, 12:18 PM
i missed it last night, will have to download it.

hubby's boss took us out to dinner last night and it was my first escape in 6 months :yay

mom came over and watched the kids for us :)

Cherished
September 9th, 2009, 12:20 PM
He can't stop me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yeah He had no smiley to put me in my place!
:pound :pound i need to take a few lessons from you!

i missed it last night, will have to download it.

hubby's boss took us out to dinner last night and it was my first escape in 6 months :yay

mom came over and watched the kids for us :)

icebear, how wonderful! Did you enjoy yourself? How exciting to gain a few moments to yourself!

icebear
September 9th, 2009, 12:26 PM
yeah, it was quite fun. its a small company so it was a group of 6 people. the boss is an Eagle Scout and has been to NewZealand over 100 times, and has literally been everywhere and he dives for treasure wrecks too, so he is fascinating to listen to. he's also from Chicago, so his view on politics is pretty interesting as well!

Cherished
September 9th, 2009, 12:28 PM
yeah, it was quite fun. its a small company so it was a group of 6 people. the boss is an Eagle Scout and has been to NewZealand over 100 times, and has literally been everywhere and he dives for treasure wrecks too, so he is fascinating to listen to. he's also from Chicago, so his view on politics is pretty interesting as well!

Wow, sounds very interesting. I am glad you got to have a night out!

His Bride
September 9th, 2009, 01:17 PM

Sounds like you had a wonderful time....adult company, good food. We did miss you. It was a shame that it wasn't working properly. What we could hear was excellent.

Cherished
September 10th, 2009, 10:33 AM
Tonight is the show...tune in!!

OnceWasLost
September 10th, 2009, 10:51 AM
It will be a brief show, and we are going to make sure it's working. We will likely do a current events segment and the chat room peeps will help us get a look at how it is sounding.

icebear
September 10th, 2009, 10:52 AM
you're doing a show on briefs ?

Cherished
September 10th, 2009, 10:54 AM
you're doing a show on briefs ?

:panic