View Full Version : Atheist Attacks on Rapture Ready Radio

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

rapturereadyradio
September 21st, 2009, 02:25 PM
Thank you very much!

Cherished
September 21st, 2009, 02:26 PM
Thank you very much!

:hug thank you for all that you do. May our Lord bless you and Chris, Terry, Todd, all of you and many more for your faithfulness.

Mark777
September 21st, 2009, 02:55 PM
I thought you all at RRR handled Saturday's caller very well. I had a funny feeling about him as soon as he popped up in the chat room. I think several knew there was going to be a problem as soon as you all invited call-ins. He couldn't wait to get on the air. I figured he would start cursing at some point. You could just hear the anger in his voice.

As expected, he showed his true colors within a minute or so. I thought it was also very telling how he wouldn't shut up long enough for you all to respond.

His questioning of the veracity of the Bible isn't the first time I've heard this argument (i.e. that the Bible is a copy of preexisting religions). He put a different spin on it by bringing up Egyptian gods, whereas I've often heard critics of the Bible use Celtic Druids as being the source where the Bible got its origin. Of course, all these accusations fall apart as soon as you look into the misconceptions and untruths surrounding this brand of hogwash. Same ol' argument, different spin.

rapturereadyradio
September 21st, 2009, 03:11 PM
MYTHERS don't care about their use of fowl language because they live in a world unlike anything we have seen! Anyone who puts a flying bird god on a supreme throne in the name of denouncing Christianity completely lacks in moral fiber! Plus, the anger the MYTHERS have is amazing! He was angrier at the fact we believed in a Risen Savior than he was at us denouncing his false idol.

His Bride
September 21st, 2009, 03:22 PM
MYTHERS don't care about their use of fowl language because they live in a world unlike anything we have seen! Anyone who puts a flying bird god on a supreme throne in the name of denouncing Christianity completely lacks in moral fiber! Plus, the anger the MYTHERS have is amazing! He was angrier at the fact we believed in a Risen Savior than he was at us denouncing his false idol.

:thumb

Yes, that's what got him riled....our belief in our risen savior!

WalkTheLine
September 21st, 2009, 07:00 PM
Do these folks understand that all the legends of the false gods like Ra, Isis and Horus goes back to Nimrod, Semiramis and Tamuz? It has all been a ploy by Satan to try and counterfeit the coming of the Kinsman Redeemer the Seed of the woman promised in Gen 3:15

Winddancer
September 22nd, 2009, 11:34 AM
Putting RRR on my prayer list. :pray
It makes you wonder why an athiest would call in to the show doesn't it.They are drawn to Christ whether they realize it or not.
Keep speaking the truth!!!! :thumb
They sure are. And the closer they get the angrier they (or the demons) get.

rapturereadyradio
September 22nd, 2009, 12:14 PM
Yes, these idols go back to Nimrod and basically all main false idols are attribute to Ba'al

His Bride
September 22nd, 2009, 12:21 PM
Looking forward to tonight's program!!!!!What's the topic?

Longing2cJesus
September 22nd, 2009, 12:31 PM
:pray for RRR and those involved. May God use it to His Glory. Amen

If any out there are reading this thread and have not joined in and listened to RRR, please do so. It is interactive with the chat module while listening to the program, plus the ability to call in.

http://www.rapturereadyradio.com/

:hug
Ann