View Full Version : Atheist Attacks on Rapture Ready Radio

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Cherished
September 22nd, 2009, 12:35 PM
HB the show is on false idols.

m2pinggggggg
September 22nd, 2009, 12:57 PM
HB the show is on false idols.

...so the potty mouth guy, on Saturday. Was there no way to stifle his expletives? :idunno.I haven't called in yet. So it's because he called in on his phone? :thinking

His Bride
September 22nd, 2009, 12:58 PM
Wow, that should create some interesting call-ins, or maybe chat.

Cherished
September 22nd, 2009, 12:59 PM
Wow, that should create some interesting call-ins, or maybe chat.

Yes, perhaps us 'regular' RRR listeners and chatters could have a quick prayer meeting before the show?

Cherished
September 22nd, 2009, 01:12 PM
If you do want to meet and agree in prayer, let me know. We can just do it here.

His Bride
September 22nd, 2009, 01:14 PM
If you do want to meet and agree in prayer, let me know. We can just do it here.

I was thinking about that a moment ago. We could at least be praying that the Lord would allow the technical issues to be solved. Any trolls or callers/chatters that are not Christian, to give us the right words and scriptures. We also may be needing to continuously pray silently through the program.

Meet here about 15 mins before starting?

Cherished
September 22nd, 2009, 01:21 PM
I was thinking about that a moment ago. We could at least be praying that the Lord would allow the technical issues to be solved. Any trolls or callers/chatters that are not Christian, to give us the right words and scriptures. We also may be needing to continuously pray silently through the program.

Meet here about 15 mins before starting?

Brilliant! Looking forward to it. Also, your cyber tea must really work, I am feeling a bit better. Now we just need to Pm everyone else, to make sure they get the message too. I will go ahead and pm all the people, and link it here, to this page, this thread.

m2pinggggggg
September 22nd, 2009, 01:47 PM
[YOU TUBE VIDEO]PwiF3HE4cQ8[/YOU TUBE VIDEO]

Do they see Jesus in us? Do we?

His Bride
September 22nd, 2009, 02:02 PM
Brilliant! Looking forward to it. Also, your cyber tea must really work, I am feeling a bit better. Now we just need to Pm everyone else, to make sure they get the message too. I will go ahead and pm all the people, and link it here, to this page, this thread.

Such an administrator. Thanks for all you do, Cherished.:thumb

Glad about that cyber tea!:hug

DaughterOfRuth
September 22nd, 2009, 02:04 PM

Got your message, hope you all are feeling better and it will be a great idea to meet before the show for prayer