PDA

View Full Version : Live Kotel Cam thread *merged*

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

jazzlone
September 22nd, 2009, 06:56 PM
I found a live site that has constant sound - shofars, speakers, people shouting, everything. My apologies if y'all have already seen this one.

http://english.thekotel.org/cameras.asp

Nightelf
September 22nd, 2009, 06:57 PM
Yes, I wish we had an interpreter, I'd love to know what's being said and shouted back!

Thanks for the link Carrie, going to have a look :)

Nightelf
September 22nd, 2009, 07:00 PM
Well, I recognize the words "Adonai" and "Elohim"!! :pray

cts racing
September 22nd, 2009, 08:43 PM
Check it out! There hosing down the Kotel!

cts racing
September 22nd, 2009, 09:02 PM
All clean now :)

HeLives
September 22nd, 2009, 09:20 PM
I had to leave for a while, what do you mean they were hosing down the Kotel?

IamHis
September 22nd, 2009, 10:56 PM
Can anyone tell me how many hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time that Jerusalem is? I would like to know what time it is there while we are viewing the cam. The readout on the video said 23 Sept 22:55, but that can't be right, that would mean exactly 24 hours ahead, and that can't be right. That is the first time I was able to hear all the sounds! Wow, it is incredible, we can sit here in America and have a live window on the Holy City like that! Listen to God's people singing! I love it.

6stringedsignseeker
September 22nd, 2009, 11:07 PM
well I'm watching it now, and it's early morning there.... looks to be about 6am there but my phone tells me its 5am in Jerusalem right now. Still a pretty good crowd there now.

HeLives
September 23rd, 2009, 12:17 AM
Israel is seven hours ahead of EST.

cts racing
September 23rd, 2009, 07:26 AM
I had to leave for a while, what do you mean they were hosing down the Kotel?

1 guy with a fire hose washing down the area. Couldn't tell from where the hose was coming from as it was out of camera range. He was tugging on it pretty good though. I think there was a few passersby that got their pant legs wet though :D