PDA

View Full Version : Live Kotel Cam thread *merged*

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

4EverHis
September 23rd, 2009, 07:27 AM
THE HIGH HOLY DAYS
The Jewish year begins in the fall with the celebration of the High Holy Days of Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur.

Rosh Hashanah / Feast of Trumpets / Jewish New Year
1st Day Jewish High Holy Days - Start of the 10 days of penitence.
September 19, 2009

Yom Kippur / Day of Atonement
10th Day of the Jewish High Holy Days - a solemn day devoted to fasting, prayer and repentance.
September 28, 2009

:)

4everSaved
September 23rd, 2009, 09:51 AM
Was just watching, and they were blowing the shofar! Thanks for posting this site!

jazzlone
September 24th, 2009, 11:10 AM
It's very exciting to think that they whole world will be able to watch the two witnesses, as was prophesied - for so many years - no one could imagine how that would happen.

ByFaithIFly
September 24th, 2009, 04:24 PM
I was just watching the live video cam and I have Never seen so many people in the wall.Does anyone know what's going on??:idunno

PS: 2:25 Ca time.

cts racing
September 24th, 2009, 04:38 PM
Wilsons Arch is packed also.

The last 2 nights in Wilsons Arch, I've been watcing this guy who obviously has the job of setting up chairs and poteums. Its comical to say the least.

Nightelf
September 24th, 2009, 06:06 PM
Wilsons Arch is packed also.

The last 2 nights in Wilsons Arch, I've been watcing this guy who obviously has the job of setting up chairs and poteums. Its comical to say the least.

Yes, they spend a LOT of time moving chairs around, don't they? It must be someone's full time job there....

4EverHis
September 24th, 2009, 06:18 PM
Wow! Huge crowd for 2:00 in the morning :)

UNeverEverNo
September 24th, 2009, 06:54 PM
Such a blessing to watch and hear. Very cool.

cts racing
October 1st, 2009, 10:46 AM
bump

enlarged camera angle for the kotel, plus the wall that seperates men from women has moved over alittle.

caligal
October 4th, 2009, 12:14 PM
I guess it is the Feast of Tabernacles now and the Wall has been very busy the last couple of days. Last night while I was there watching on the live cam a very high official visited the wall and they drove a car all the way up to the Wall before he got out. The car was surrounded by body guards. They had blocked off the far end of the Wall with barricades and a tall man was there praying. The crowds lined up too quietly watch and there were alot of camera flashes. I wonder who it was. Visit the wall, it is very interesting. We have links here somewhere.