PDA

View Full Version : Stuff ya eat when ya don't feel like cookin, LOL!

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8

Tall Timbers
September 23rd, 2009, 11:54 AM
Wouldn't that be fun though?

I'll bet the baguettes in heaven are especially delicious and chewy... maybe we'll have our opportunity.

Lucy
September 23rd, 2009, 11:56 AM
So that I don't sound completely insane when it comes to food, I mean anyone who spoons up a bowl of salsa?:twitch...I also like to eat fruit and cheese for lunch. I love the sweetness with the salt/tart.

NR

Not wanting to waste anything, lol, I often dump the crumbs from the bottom of the chip bag into a bowl , pour on the salsa . maybe some cheese, and eat!:wave
We often eat sliced fruit and cheese.

candlelight
September 23rd, 2009, 11:58 AM
Not wanting to waste anything, lol, I often dump the crumbs from the bottom of the chip bag into a bowl , pour on the salsa . maybe some cheese, and eat!:wave
We often eat sliced fruit and cheese.

I've done that and it is GOOD!

texasgirl
September 23rd, 2009, 12:21 PM
tortillas heated up with butter on them........piece of bread with butter

bowl of cereal

searching the word
September 23rd, 2009, 05:23 PM
When I was a kid, we had ghetto steaks... a piece of bread with A-1 steak sauce on it.

DONNIE
September 23rd, 2009, 05:37 PM
Nachos!

candlelight
September 23rd, 2009, 05:43 PM
When I was a kid, we had ghetto steaks... a piece of bread with A-1 steak sauce on it.

LOL, that's great. Never heard of that one.

His Bride
September 23rd, 2009, 06:36 PM
I'll bet the baguettes in heaven are especially delicious and chewy... maybe we'll have our opportunity.

From your lips to God's ears, TT! Mouthwatering!

NarrowRoad
September 23rd, 2009, 07:11 PM
We also like:

a big chunk of parm., a clove or two of garlic, and some extra virgin olive oil pretty much pulverized in the processor to a paste...spread it on French bread soft or toasted
It's affectionately known as "glop" :nod

NR

candlelight
September 23rd, 2009, 07:19 PM
We also like:

a big chunk of parm., a clove or two of garlic, and some extra virgin olive oil pretty much pulverized in the processor to a paste...spread it on French bread soft or toasted
It's affectionately know as "glop" :nod

NR

OH MY WORD, what YUMMY glop. I am trying this one as it is to wicked not to.