PDA

View Full Version : Stuff ya eat when ya don't feel like cookin, LOL!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

NarrowRoad
September 23rd, 2009, 07:25 PM
OH MY WORD, what YUMMY glop. I am trying this one as it is to wicked not to.

:lol2 wicked. I like that.

NR

candlelight
September 23rd, 2009, 07:32 PM
:lol2 wicked. I like that.

NR

LOL, maybe that is what makes it SO YUMMY!

notdecieved
September 24th, 2009, 12:12 AM
We also like:
a big chunk of parm., a clove or two of garlic, and some extra virgin olive oil pretty much pulverized in the processor to a paste...spread it on French bread soft or toasted. It's affectionately known as "glop" :nodNR

Please explain what parm is? Am thinking it is parmesan cheese... am I right?? :hug

NarrowRoad
September 24th, 2009, 02:42 AM
Please explain what parm is? Am thinking it is parmesan cheese... am I right?? :hug

:nod

NR

caligal
September 24th, 2009, 03:23 AM
I don't like parm very much. Nope, or blue cheese or roqfoet. Uh I didn't spell that right I afraid. My mom snuck it on us when we were kisd and we thought she got sick in the salad and decided to serve it anyway.

notdecieved
September 24th, 2009, 06:16 AM
:nod

NR

Good guess hey? .......... http://i706.photobucket.com/albums/ww63/surfinamma/canadaflag.gif Ya know.... :lol2

Does sound good though.

heart_changed99
September 24th, 2009, 09:00 AM
ramen noodles lol

Amber Lynne
September 24th, 2009, 12:43 PM
:whisper Lean Pockets.

candlelight
September 24th, 2009, 12:45 PM
:whisper Lean Pockets.

LOL, you crack me up:hug:hat

John 14:6
September 25th, 2009, 01:07 AM
I have been cooking and baking lots of new recipes lately. I have an easy recipe for bread that doesn't involve kneading. It was barely out of the oven before DH had me cut it and slather butter on it. Tonight I fixed boneless pork in a sauce that used a few simple ingredients, including canned mushrooms and canned evaporated milk. It was good over the quinoa I served with it. I am thinking the leftover sauce would be good in freshly baked popovers in the morning. I had the last of the ciabatta bread with butter, ham, and cheese for a snack tonight.