PDA

View Full Version : Stuff ya eat when ya don't feel like cookin, LOL!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8

ZAGS
October 2nd, 2009, 11:16 AM
I like to scrub a good sized potato, leave the skin on, slice it in thick slices, brush with extra virgin olive oil, sprinkle with Cajun Seasoning, slap them in the oven at 350 for about 30 minutes and then chow down. :drool

Also a green apple cut into slices spread with peanut butter is yummmyyyy. :drool :drool

candlelight
October 2nd, 2009, 12:36 PM
I like to scrub a good sized potato, leave the skin on, slice it in thick slices, brush with extra virgin olive oil, sprinkle with Cajun Seasoning, slap them in the oven at 350 for about 30 minutes and then chow down. :drool

Also a green apple cut into slices spread with peanut butter is yummmyyyy. :drool :drool

That really does sound GOOD! Thanks for the great idea:hat

Leigh1917
October 2nd, 2009, 06:42 PM
Macaroni and tomato sauce.
Ramen noodles
Frozen pizza
Homemade pizza
Egg sandwich.

candlelight
October 2nd, 2009, 07:29 PM
This will really gross some out, but I LOVE sardines in mustard sauce with crackers. Also this is weird, but you slice dill pickle, and colby cheese, then you take saltine crackers and spread with Miracle Whip, then put the cheese and pickle on. It is YUMMY!

MezzerClaw
October 3rd, 2009, 01:16 AM
Melted chedder cheese on saltine crackers.

notdecieved
October 3rd, 2009, 01:49 AM
This will really gross some out, but I LOVE sardines in mustard sauce with crackers. YUMMY!

Add a sliver of a mild onion to it as well.

candlelight
October 3rd, 2009, 06:04 AM
Add a sliver of a mild onion to it as well.

Will try that.

NarrowRoad
October 3rd, 2009, 06:13 AM
candlelight, everything but the sardines :D

Here's another favorite:

potato chips sprinkled with crumbled blue cheese and Louisiana hot sauce...sort of a Buffalo-style chip :lol2 They're really good. Really.

NR

candlelight
October 3rd, 2009, 10:01 AM
candlelight, everything but the sardines :D

Here's another favorite:

potato chips sprinkled with crumbled blue cheese and Louisiana hot sauce...sort of a Buffalo-style chip :lol2 They're really good. Really.

NR

OH MY WORD, that sounds WONDERFUL. Cannot wait to try this one.

NarrowRoad
October 3rd, 2009, 10:16 AM
OH MY WORD, that sounds WONDERFUL. Cannot wait to try this one.

I hope you like them!

candlelight, my family is praying for you and your family.:hug

NR