PDA

View Full Version : "EARTHQUAKES"- Umm...like can we get our own thread?"

cocopea9052
October 3rd, 2009, 03:46 AM
Hi RR,

:thinking Maybe it's time we have one single Forum/Thread on the Main page for "Earthquakes" called "Earthquakes"? :idunno

Hey, just asking is all.:lol2

Coco

Teotwawki
October 3rd, 2009, 04:03 AM
Yeah I agree I don't understand why Economics and Ecology share a forum, the two have nothing to do with eachother...

I think it would make more sense to have a Natural Disasters forum of its own, and merge Politics and Economics into one...

Just my 2 cents

TwinklingOfanEye
October 3rd, 2009, 04:04 AM
:hide

Can we not? :lol2 :hide

:pray:pray:pray

cocopea9052
October 3rd, 2009, 04:15 AM
Yeah I agree I don't understand why Economics and Ecology share a forum, the two have nothing to do with eachother...

I think it would make more sense to have a Natural Disasters forum of its own, and merge Politics and Economics into one...

Just my 2 cents

:wave Teotwawki

Hum...:nono...I mean it's close but in light of recent activity, Natural Disasters is still too broad. When I go on RR especially living in CA I would like to be able to just click on Earthquakes and see all I need. At the top of the thread could also be links to the USGS and other related sites.

But like you, I'm just saying is all...just saying....:lol2

cocopea9052
October 3rd, 2009, 04:20 AM
:hide

Can we not? :lol2 :hide

:pray:pray:pray

:wave Twinkling

Those fish are cute!

Hey I was just saying is all, just saying.....:lol2

TwinklingOfanEye
October 3rd, 2009, 04:33 AM
:wave Twinkling

Those fish are cute!
Thanx. :)

Hey I was just saying is all, just saying.....:lol2
Yeah..well... :pout
Did you feel the big Northridge earthquake in 1994? I was right in the epicenter. Lucky me. :hehee
That was enough to last me a lifetime thank you very much! :lol2 :hide

:pray No more earthquakes please! If they must happen God, let them be small puny ones. AMEN! :D

Tres Wright
October 3rd, 2009, 09:52 AM
We've discussed it before, but it's a big ordeal adding another forum. It needs to stay as-is for now :hat

cocopea9052
October 3rd, 2009, 12:13 PM
We've discussed it before, but it's a big ordeal adding another forum. It needs to stay as-is for now :hat

:wave Tres,

Yeah, I didn't really think about that. Ok, Twinkling will be ecstatic...:lol2 And Lord knows when California shakes is not as if you have to go searching for news...it's always news. Thanks for explaining...but you do realize once winter hits, someone is going to ask if we can have a "SNOW" thread....:)

Hey, I'm just saying is all....just saying....:lol2

:hug

caligal
October 3rd, 2009, 01:54 PM
It would be nice if people in affected quake states or overseas would all come to RRBB and check in and let us all know if they are ok or not and how things are where they happen to be if they are able to. If and when a destructive one hits.

TwinklingOfanEye
October 3rd, 2009, 03:43 PM
Ok, Twinkling will be ecstatic...:lol2
:lol2

Okay, i will only be ecstatic when the Lord comes. :thumb:hug