PDA

View Full Version : Will this Generation see the End of the Age? (merged)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76

im4Jesus
October 12th, 2009, 04:16 PM
It seems to me like sin is in overdrive right now, or maybe I'm just watching things more closely (probably not if you all see it too). I hope we don't have to go through too much persecution. I wonder if Noah did -- I imagine he might have had to endure at least some ridicule. Things are moving so fast it's becoming a bit overwhelming at times, although God is still caring for me and my family. I hope you all are experiencing God's provision through the hard times. The uncertainty of waiting for the next shoe to drop can be unnerving even though we know we can talk to our heavenly Father about it.

Jesus's Girl
October 12th, 2009, 05:52 PM
:thumbBelow, I copy and pasted an insert from The Watchman Bible Study. After reading it, do you think we are close to the fullness of the gentiles? Is the fullness of the gentiles related to the signs of the times that Jesus warned us about? I hope Jesus comes tonight!!!!! Please, Jesus, Maranatha!!!:thumb

"Times of the Gentiles :preach

Luke 21:20-26
And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh. Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto. For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled. But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people. And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled. And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

The times of the Gentiles speaks to the time from when Israel is led away captive into all nations until Jerusalem is no more trodden down by them. This began August 5, 70 AD

It ends when Jerusalem is no more trodden down by the Gentiles. We know this to be when Christ returns in glory and takes the kingdoms. Until then, the wicked of the earth are in charge.

Fullness of the Gentiles

Romans 11:25
For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in.

The fullness of the Gentiles is a referenced to the blindness of Israel. They'll be blinded until the fullness of the Gentiles. When were they blinded? At the triumphal entry. Luke 19:41-44 They will be unblinded when the fullness of the Gentiles is come in. Come in to where? I believe this is speaking to those Gentiles that will obey His Word and follow Yeshua. I believe the harpazo of the bride of Christ is the fullness of the Gentiles. There is a point when the body of Christ (the bride) has reached it's fullness. We know this because God shuts the door to the marriage and no more are added to the bride after the marriage. This is dealt with in Matthew 25:1-13, the kingdom parable of the 10 virgins.

The triumphal entry was 14,000 days before the destruction of Jerusalem and the temple in 70 AD. If these two times started at different times, can they be referring to the same thing? I don't believe so. I believe the times of the Gentiles and the fullness of the Gentiles speak to two different things, worldly Gentiles and saved Gentiles respectively." Watchman Bible Study

So, what do ya think? I wonder when the last gentile will accept Jesus... I wish that were.... NOW!!!!

Jesus's Girl
October 12th, 2009, 06:03 PM
The news is getting so bad. People are becoming more evil; a good thing that God is the same in the past, present and future because we NEED HIM. I need God just to get thru another day. I wish He would come. I have this huge desire for HIM, to see HIM face to face. I wonder if the desire to be with HIM is the Holy Spirit telling me that we will be with Jesus very soon. Soon to me is a few days... not years. What is soon? If things get any worse, man, I hope while I'm here they don't!

JY11
October 12th, 2009, 06:38 PM
Conditions are deteriorating rapidly and will continue to do so. We'll be gone soon, and in that is our comfort!

Seated
October 12th, 2009, 07:44 PM
The fullness of the gentiles in Romans 11 consummates when Israel's partial hardening ends. That is when Jesus Returns. What Jesus was referring to in Luke 21 relates to Daniel's prophecy and is specifically speaking about Jerusalem/Israel, not the Salvation of gentiles. While I believe that the "fullness" and the "times" of the gentiles both consummate at the same time, they are not referring to the same thing. Gentiles are Saved during the tribulation, after the Church has left the earth. The fullness (as a completed act) has nothing to do with the Church...or the rapture.

mom4Yehoshua
October 12th, 2009, 08:33 PM
I pray each day to Jesus for a renewal of my spirit, but when I go outside or turn on the TV, I am absolutely bombarded by everything that is not of God. I now understand exactly how Noah and Enoch must have felt as they walked around and bore witness to the insane debauchery all around them. Things are so messed up, and they are getting worse each day. There is no sign of relief or a crack in the sky.

Not Perfect but Forgiven, I totally identify with this. It is extremely difficult to even buy food at a fast food resteraunt now. An example, my hubby and I went to Del Taco a few weeks ago. They were advertising the Knotts Scary Farm...which is Knotts Berry Farm's Halloween Theme. They are crazy with evil in that place during these times. They will scare children who are just strolling around with their parents too, which is so sad. I never brought my son to the place, but I had been there when I was younger, about 5 years ago. Anywho, the advertisement was on the large cups and on thier posters with the pictures of graphic charecters from some horror films. They were very scary and would give any child nightmares just from looking at the cup! I don't have cable, and haven't been able to afford it. PRAISE GOD! I have not had to endure the TV bombardments, but I know what is on it. Can't even drive your car without a billboard advertizing sex or death. SICK SICK SICK :tsk Despite this though, I have peace...knowing Jesus will come soon.

ChristIsKing2008
October 12th, 2009, 09:04 PM
Sometimes I wish that the world was Christian, that way things wouldnt be as bad as what they are today. I know that thats wishful thinking, but I have been rather disheartened lately, about the fact that there isnt alot of christian stuff where i am. Stuff, i mean, like books and cd's and dvd's, that sorta thing. There is a bit in the library, but not much. Everything seems so secular and just, well, worldly. I get the impression that alot of people just arent interested in the things of God, or wanting to know Him. It seems as though everyone is just interested in their own life and what they can get out of it. Then, all of a sudden, the rapture happens and they are left behind to deal with what will come.
Why, Lord, must things be so bad? I pray you come again soon, to take us to be with you. Until then, give us the strength to live for you in this hostile and apathetic world we live in. In Jesus' name. Amen :pray

ChristIsKing2008
October 12th, 2009, 09:09 PM
But what does the "fullness of the Gentiles" actually mean? Does that mean that there must be a certain number saved before the rapture happens? :hmmm
And isnt this the times of the Gentiles that we are living in now?

Little Bug
October 12th, 2009, 09:12 PM
Relatively speaking, this is not only as the days of Noah, but we have the technology to do much worse at greater speeds and efficiency. The Lord's patience is absolutely mind blowing.

:thumb Thanks, Not Perfect. I sooo agree! I can't tell you all how many times over the past few years I have caught myself saying to people, "Boy! If "I" were God I would have given up on us (the world) a long time ago. What a very loving and PATIENT God we have!" :hug :pray :pray :pray

ChristIsKing2008
October 12th, 2009, 09:14 PM
I certainly couldnt have as much patience as the Lord does! But do you think theres a limit to His patience, and also His mercy??