Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

Buzzardhut
February 20th, 2010, 05:47 AM
I am sure he howls at the full moon.

Wolf attack!

I think I'll file that punchline for future remarks

cocopea9052
February 20th, 2010, 11:12 AM
WE CANNOT BUY GOD'S LOVE........ when we give we should do it with JOY and a cheerful heart out of GRATITUDE that HIS GRACE works in us.

:wave Jesuschangesall

You summed it up in a nutshell!

GOD DOESN'T PLAY GAMES.

WOF PREACHERS: BE WARNED.

P.S to cocopea: I'm not talking about you sister in any of this :hug :hug forgive me if I sound harsh. :(

:wave Robert

You'er back, good to see :hug I hope you had a nice break.

As always you bring it home from a good biblical perspective. I agree 100%!! And please no need to apologize, what you wrote is the gist of my post from my own personal experience. I was conveying that I used to think the WOF way for a minute until I took my eyes off money and things. So no, you don't sound harsh at all. I am positive proof of someone that God blessed in spite of, took away all at his choosing, humbled me to a place of dependency on him, and then restored to me seven-fold! :yeah

Today, I want and need nothing (except the Rapture :) ) :hug

WarriorX
February 21st, 2010, 12:50 AM
"Dollar" is right..

I swear that's more of a stage name... I've never heard that name from any other people out there.

Jesuschangesall
February 21st, 2010, 02:25 AM
"Dollar" is right..

I swear that's more of a stage name... I've never heard that name from any other people out there.
yeah,THE MIGHTY DOLLAR=MAMMON:hehee:hehee:hehee

Jesuschangesall
February 21st, 2010, 02:28 AM
:wave Jesuschangesall

You summed it up in a nutshell!

:wave Robert

You'er back, good to see :hug I hope you had a nice break.

As always you bring it home from a good biblical perspective. I agree 100%!! And please no need to apologize, what you wrote is the gist of my post from my own personal experience. I was conveying that I used to think the WOF way for a minute until I took my eyes off money and things. So no, you don't sound harsh at all. I am positive proof of someone that God blessed in spite of, took away all at his choosing, humbled me to a place of dependency on him, and then restored to me seven-fold! :yeah

Today, I want and need nothing (except the Rapture :) ) :hug

my name is Rob too,and I am an artist too,painter,are we DOU:hehee:heheeBLES???

ComeLordJesus
February 22nd, 2010, 12:28 PM
"Dollar" is right..

I swear that's more of a stage name... I've never heard that name from any other people out there.Hah! I have a friend who says the same thing! He thinks it's a conspiracy.:heh

carol1948
February 22nd, 2010, 12:51 PM
My husband used to have a friend whose name was Joe Dollar. Check the phone book. I don't think it is uncommon.

GodwithUS
February 22nd, 2010, 01:00 PM
I am sure he howls at the full moon.

Wolf attack!

More like WoF attack!

IlovemyJesus
February 22nd, 2010, 05:54 PM
That video sickened me.

ComeLordJesus
February 22nd, 2010, 06:56 PM
My husband used to have a friend whose name was Joe Dollar. Check the phone book. I don't think it is uncommon.I'm sure there are people out there named Dollar. It's just the situation that makes this funny.