PDA

View Full Version : Pay Tithes or get SHOT!"-- says WOF peddler Creflo Dollar

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

CHRISTinCheryl
February 24th, 2010, 07:57 AM
watch this series,. made by a former member of Creflos church tell how his eyes were opened to Creflos Dollars Manipulating tactics over the members to line his pockets with LOTS of $$$$$$$ :tsk

Remember JESUS says a man should only give as it purposeth in his heart, not grudgingly or out of necessity..GOD loves a cheerful giver.( 2 COR.9:7).NOT one who feels that he or she is forced to give any certain amount to be a member of these Prosperity churches:rolleyes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vdd5egqZgUM

billiefan2000
February 26th, 2010, 04:18 PM
speaking of Creflo Dollar and his wof ilk:

anyone else ordering the John MacArthur cd on them called Toxic TV?

I get free cd offer's sometimes from Johnny Mac and I am getting this one.

================================================== =======

love one of John MacArthur 's statement 's in his recent letter I got that is about the wof folks:

Someone needs to say this plainly:

The faith healers and health-and-wealth preachers who dominate religious television are shamless frauds. Their message is not the true gospel of JESUS CHRIST. There is nothing spirtual or miraculous about their on-stage chicanery. It is all a devious ruse designed to take advantage of hurting and desperate people.

The prosperity preachers and not godly ministers but greedy imposters who corrupt the Word of God for money's sake. They are not real pastors who shepherd the flock but mercernaries whose only design is to fleece the sheep. Their love of money is glaringly obvious in what they say as well as how they live. They claim to possess great spirtual power, but in reality they are rank materalists, imposters and enemies of everything holy.

(quote from John MacArthur's recent newsletter that has to do with the wof cult movement)

another line he said best in his letter:

worst of all they do it with the silent acceptance of most of the christian community.

(my comment: he's right on all counts. lack of discernment in the christian community and silencing those who speak up against frauds like Creflo Dollar is how these guys are getting away with it.

Robert
February 26th, 2010, 04:21 PM
speaking of Creflo Dollar and his wof ilk:

anyone else ordering the John MacArthur cd on them called Toxic TV?

I get free cd offer's sometimes from Johnny Mac and I am getting this one.

================================================== =======

love one of John MacArthur 's statement 's in recent his letter I got that is about the wof folks:

Someone needs to say this plainly:

The faith healers and health-and-wealth preachers who dominate religious television are shamless frauds. Their message is not the true gospel of JESUS CHRIST. There is nothing spirtual or miraculous about their on-stage chicanery. It is all a devious ruse designed to take advantage of hurting and desperate people.

The prosperity preachers and not godly ministers but greedy imposters who corrupt the Word of God for money's sake. They are not real pastors who shepherd the flock but mercernaries whose only design is to fleece the sheep. Their love of money is glaringly obvious in what they say as well as how they live. They claim to possess great spirtual power, but in reality they are rank materalists, imposters and enemies of everything holy.

(quote from John MacArthur's recent newsletter that has to do with the wof cult movement)

another line he said best in his letter:

worst of all they do it with the silent acceptance of most of the christian community.

(my comment: he's right on all counts. lack of discernment in the christian community and silencing those who speak up against frauds like Creflo Dollar is how these guys are getting away with it.

Well, THIS christian is NOT being silent about it.

eternal
March 2nd, 2010, 12:02 PM
Just remembered this verse from a study done a loooong time ago. Seems applicable to this thread.

Prov 30:7 Two things I ask of you; deny them not to me before I die:
Prov 30:8 Remove far from me falsehood and lying; give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with the food that is needful for me,
Prov 30:9 lest I be full and deny you and say, "Who is the LORD?" or lest I be poor and steal and profane the name of my God.
:preach
Blessings
E