[YOU TUBE VIDEO]JM3BWAmlXis[/YOU TUBE VIDEO]

yoohoo
February 19th, 2010, 12:59 PM
I am sure he howls at the full moon.

Wolf attack!

NewWorldOrder
February 19th, 2010, 01:01 PM
My oh my oh my!!!! :tsk

That is absolutely disgusting!!! These men will reap what they sow.

Thanks for posting Billiefan. I'm going to post it to my FB page right now.

billiefan2000
February 19th, 2010, 01:01 PM
creflo's god is money , not the one who died for our sins

song dedicated to Creflo and other false teachers like him btw is below

[YOU TUBE VIDEO]fT6z96gYi54[/YOU TUBE VIDEO]

Deborah 55
February 19th, 2010, 01:05 PM
I just don't know whether to laugh or cry.....:scratch...is there any hope for men and women who preach such heresy???

Cloud Watcher
February 19th, 2010, 02:21 PM
It's not even the slightest bit humorous. How would they even know who the non-tithers were? I always give cash at church, and there's nothing that identifies it as being from me. I don't itemize my tax return, so I don't need a receipt stating my church contributions.

SaintTexas
February 19th, 2010, 03:10 PM
That is the most vile twisting of the Word of God I have ever heard.

Acts 13:38-39 "Therefore let it be known to you, brethren, that though Him forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you, and through Him everyone who believes is freed from all things, from which you could not be freed through the Law of Moses."

To the Gentile churches from the council in Jerusalem Acts 15:28-29, " For it seemed good to the Holy Spirit and to us to lay upon you no greater burden than these essentials: that you abstain from things sacrificed to idols and from blood and from things strangled and from fornication; if you keep such things, you will do well."

Funny how tithing was never taught to Gentiles anywhere in the New Testament but how we are admonished over and over that we are under grace and not the law. Funny how Jesus was from the tribe of Judah and could not legally accept tithes. Paul was from the tribe of Benjamin and could not legally accept tithes. The only disciple I can think of who was a Levite was Barnabas. Acts shows Paul working and preaching on the Sabbath at one point, supporting himself through his trade, not the gospel, though he could have asked believers for support and chose not to. Funny how Jews today today do not tithe but give to charity and pay for their synagogue seats, which are far less than 10%. I don't remember any of these apostles in the Bible getting rich off preaching the gospel but instead being persecuted and suffering for the name of the Lord to the point of death---and the Word tells us that persecution is the mark of a holy life.

I am disgusted.

Nightelf
February 19th, 2010, 03:36 PM
Wow.

Unreal.

In his true heart of hearts, he would shoot people who don't tithe. Doesn't this sound demonic to you? "Bow before the image or lose your head". This my friends is a foretaste of hell, not heaven.

I grieve so much over this. My employer, who owns the Christian bookstore I work in, is a Creflo Dollar fan and talks all the time about "her prosperity" and loves to claim things all the time, outloud. What I don't get, is that God by His grace has allowed her to have a huge home, beautifully furnished, with a backyard pool... she is quite wealthy by most standards. I wish God would show her that this is a farce... but as long as she has all this wealth, I know she'll continue to believe this lie that God wants her to prosper. I have to leave this in God's hands, because I simply don't understand it.... in the meantime I have to struggle in my heart every time she talks about her prosperity because I live well below the poverty line.

Lord help me!

Waiting4Jesus
February 19th, 2010, 03:52 PM
I didn't watch the video, but all the preachers shown in your post are under investigation. Do NOT give money to them! :tsk

princesstiki
February 19th, 2010, 05:11 PM
Wow.

Unreal.

In his true heart of hearts, he would shoot people who don't tithe. Doesn't this sound demonic to you? "Bow before the image or lose your head". This my friends is a foretaste of hell, not heaven.

I grieve so much over this. My employer, who owns the Christian bookstore I work in, is a Creflo Dollar fan and talks all the time about "her prosperity" and loves to claim things all the time, outloud. What I don't get, is that God by His grace has allowed her to have a huge home, beautifully furnished, with a backyard pool... she is quite wealthy by most standards. I wish God would show her that this is a farce... but as long as she has all this wealth, I know she'll continue to believe this lie that God wants her to prosper. I have to leave this in God's hands, because I simply don't understand it.... in the meantime I have to struggle in my heart every time she talks about her prosperity because I live well below the poverty line.

Lord help me!

I do not follow Creflo Dollar and I think he is a false teacher and he cares way too much about prosperity. But I will say this, how can you say it is a lie that God wants his children to prosper? Are Christians supposed to be broke? I dont think so. There were many properous people in the bible. Solomon was a very blessed and prosperous man. So was Job, twice! So I think that if followers of the enemy can have money and wealth, so can children of God. However, we must not only focus on the prosperity and wealth that God gives. We must focus on Him. Everything else is a blessing. But once we start to turn to our blessings and wealth and turn away from Him, he will then surely take them away. God owns everything anyway so why wouldn't he bless His children?:hat