View Full Version : New game! Old jingles you remember

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11

RuntheRace
March 8th, 2010, 08:15 PM
Have you had your sprinkle today?

Aren't you glad you use Dial? Don't you wish everybody did

LightOfMyLife
March 9th, 2010, 12:04 AM
Sometimes you feel like a nut sometimes you don't. This is referring to Almond Joy. Unfortunately, we have a nut in Office :rolleyes & another Ahmanut. :rolleyes

HooahWifey
March 9th, 2010, 01:45 AM
OK, I feel silly posting this one....

"Stretcccchhh it out, out, out, out, out, out....Stretch it out, out, out, Caramello! Chocolate that flows with caramel.... Stretch it out, out, out, out, out....."

And of course, who could forget.... "Whatever it is I think I see, becomes a Tootsie Roll to me!"

LightOfMyLife
March 9th, 2010, 07:51 PM
:wave Hi neighbor! :hug I hope you guessed it. Milgrams. Also, we are called to love our neighbor. Our neighbor is everyone.

RuntheRace
March 9th, 2010, 08:52 PM
:wave Hi neighbor! :hug I hope you guessed it. Milgrams. Also, we are called to love our neighbor. Our neighbor is everyone.

I see you're from Independence. Grew up in the KC area. I remember Milgrims. You remember "Janie from Milgrim" their spokeswoman back in the dark ages?

LightOfMyLife
March 9th, 2010, 09:26 PM
I see you're from Independence. Grew up in the KC area. I remember Milgrims. You remember "Janie from Milgrim" their spokeswoman back in the dark ages? :wave Yes, I do remember Janie with Milgram's. I was wondering if people had that grocery store. It would depend on the area they live in. Here is another slogan for Wal-Mart. Always low prices. RuntheRace what part of the KC area did you live in? I grew up and went to school in K.C.Ks. :yeah

GeoWolf
March 9th, 2010, 10:11 PM
[YOU TUBE VIDEO]lNBtzYO2VoU[/YOU TUBE VIDEO]

This commercial ran for over 20 years in our area, and they never needed another commercial. If you've heard this for as long as I have, it never leaves.

Those Front Row Joe Cinemark policy jingles of the 80's & 90's. "Let's Party, Let's Rock!" Shame they don't play those anymore

RuntheRace
March 10th, 2010, 06:28 PM
:wave Yes, I do remember Janie with Milgram's. I was wondering if people had that grocery store. It would depend on the area they live in. Here is another slogan for Wal-Mart. Always low prices. RuntheRace what part of the KC area did you live in? I grew up and went to school in K.C.Ks. :yeah

I lived on the Kansas side Johnson County- Prairie Village to be exact

fishguy7
March 10th, 2010, 06:55 PM
Juicy Fruit is gonna move ya !!! its a got a taste that gets right thru ya ....

[YOU TUBE VIDEO]<object width="320" height="265"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TyUOPYd_E6c&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TyUOPYd_E6c&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></embed></object>[/YOU TUBE VIDEO]

silent one
March 10th, 2010, 08:01 PM
Doublemint, doublemint, doublemint chewing gum..........

Can't remember the rest, anyone?