PDA

View Full Version : Least Favorite Vegetable Poll

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7

Tiger Lily
February 26th, 2010, 12:26 PM
me too.....but, beets were left off the list......not one of my favorites.

considered putting beets, but couldn't list as many items as I would have liked because of the 10-choices limit

Tiger Lily
February 26th, 2010, 01:10 PM
You forgot to add an 11th choice; All of the above.:lol2

Wow. I guess when you eat out, you order the Diehard Carnivore Special: meat, meat and more meat.

HisMusician
February 26th, 2010, 01:13 PM
Where I live we call "lima beans" butter beans. :lol2 It makes them taste so much better with lots of butter on them. Another favorite food of mine would have to peppers and lettuce! You can even make a sandwich with a pepper!

Tiger Lily
February 26th, 2010, 01:15 PM
Where I live we call "lima beans" butter beans. :lol2 It makes them taste so much better with lots of butter on them. Another favorite food of mine would have to peppers and lettuce! You can even make a sandwich with a pepper!

Never heard of a pepper sandwich. With green peppers? Mayonnaise? What exactly do you put in it?

HisMusician
February 26th, 2010, 01:20 PM
Never heard of a pepper sandwich. With green peppers? Mayonnaise? What exactly do you put in it?

I like to use green peppers but red or yellow peppers could be used. Then you cut the thing into four slices, like bread and fill it with ham, cheese, or nuts. It makes a pretty good snack! :hehee

Meg
February 26th, 2010, 01:45 PM
Boiled okra!! Beyond disgusting!!! :fear

MezzerClaw
February 26th, 2010, 02:05 PM
Not a huge fan of beggies, but I will eat some like carrots or green beans in lottsa butter.

jadeeyes
February 26th, 2010, 03:31 PM
Okra is my least favorite because it is so slimy. Is it not slimy if it is fried?

It's delicious fried, but fried foods aren't good for me, so I seldom have fried okra. :crying

jadeeyes
February 26th, 2010, 03:35 PM
I just can't tolerate brussels sprouts at all. Or beets. Just the thought makes me wanna barf.

im4Jesus
February 26th, 2010, 03:40 PM
I really like most vegetables except canned spinach and peas. Boiled okra is disgusting too -- too slimy. I think it's really only good fried, but I don't eat fried stuff.