PDA

View Full Version : John Hagee calls Ahmadinejad the 'Hitler of the Middle East'

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

Jesus reigns
March 10th, 2010, 10:41 PM
What John Hagee says or doesn't say has nothing to do with the little man in Iran. It's common knowledge that Iran wants to blow Israel off the face of the map and some of the Arab nations are wanting Israel to go blow up Iran's nuclear sites because to be honest, they don't have the kahoonas to do it themselves. They kno a nuclear Iran would make life miserable for everyone. Gee, that even sounds like our president. Have to make those Moslems happy. :soapbox

Maybe so but that does not justify a comparison to a ruthless dictator. There is simply no similarities between Hitler and however you spell his name. He talks alot and no action. Hitler at least took action. Iran is not weak. Trust me they will not be a easy nut to crack for anybody who fights them and they will fight back. When it happens be prepared to pay $15.00 a gallon for gas. Everybody will suffer if/when this war happens and some of the people here who unwisely hope for it to begin will be shocked when they have to endure suffering too.

carol1948
March 11th, 2010, 10:04 AM
What makes you certain of that? Western media? Until they invade or attack someone I'm not buying it especially what Hagee says. His books are never correct when it comes to world affairs.

Actually I think it because of what Ahmadinajab has said at least for the past 2-3 years about Israel as well as the U.S. I agree Hagee goes over the top on some stuff, but IMO not this time. We can just agree to disagree on his comparison of Ahmadinajab to Hitler.

Christina
March 11th, 2010, 10:16 AM
Maybe so but that does not justify a comparison to a ruthless dictator. There is simply no similarities between Hitler and however you spell his name. He talks alot and no action. Hitler at least took action. Iran is not weak. Trust me they will not be a easy nut to crack for anybody who fights them and they will fight back. When it happens be prepared to pay $15.00 a gallon for gas. Everybody will suffer if/when this war happens and some of the people here who unwisely hope for it to begin will be shocked when they have to endure suffering too.

Jesus reigns, how can you say that Iran's leader is not a ruthless dictator? (claiming he can't be compared to a ruthless dictoator is the same thing) Do you not remember how he treated any and all who protested against his "election win" last year? Have you so quickly forgotten "Neda"? Do you forget the Christians that have been slaughtered at the hands of his regime all because they converted from islam to Christianity? Are you ignoring the countless times he has openly declared that Israel has no right to exist and that he wants to anhilate them? That doesn't simply mean he doesn't like them, it means he hates them and wants to wipe out their existance. The only difference between Hitler and Iran's leader is that Iran's leader hasn't yet reached the numerical capacity that Hitler did because if Iran's leader actually had the means right now to wipe out Israel and still defend himself against any attack on Israel's behalf, he would be attacking Israel in a heartbeat. The only reason he hasn't gone at Israel full force yet is because he isn't quite at the place that he needs to be in order to "accomplish" it (I put accomplish in quotations because we all know that God would never allow Iran's leader to succeed).

I have no doubts that if Iran was better equipped (which they are quickly running towards being) they would have gone after Israel already. Right now they're organizing and lining themselves up with Hizbullah in Lebanon, Hamas in Gaza and Syria so that it can be an all out co-ordinated attack. I don't need to hear someone tell me this and I don't need any of the above to admit it......we SEE it happening as Hizbullah continues to beef up their artillary in the North (thanks to Syria) as Iran continues to test missle launchers, and Syria's leader has already told Israel that the next war will be brought to their cities.....how much more "proof" do you need? :twitch

I think you're a bit confused....nobody is wanting this war to happen, we already know it's going to happen. Nobody is wishing for destruction and death which is what is going to happen in this war, we all pray for mercy on these people and we pray that the Lord give Israel the strength to fight and for Him to protect His people BUT we also know that this means one more step closer to Christ's return. Nobody is taking pleasure in what is going on and the death that is coming, what I take pleasure in is knowing that my Savior is just that much closer to coming for me and I have every right to take pleasure in that.

Alex
March 11th, 2010, 12:28 PM
What makes you certain of that? Western media? Until they invade or attack someone I'm not buying it especially what Hagee says. His books are never correct when it comes to world affairs.

So like so many others, you vote to stick your head in the sand and claim it will not happen? Iran is a hot bed of coals and their leader is fanning the flames.

Jesus reigns
March 11th, 2010, 01:03 PM
So like so many others, you vote to stick your head in the sand and claim it will not happen? Iran is a hot bed of coals and their leader is fanning the flames.

Hagee said it was going to happen in 06. I don't think you realize how much this war is going to bring harm to the world. It is easy to sit behind a computer and talk about it but when it happens and it impacts your life then things will be different. I also strongly believe that Christians will endure over half the suffering that will take place before the Lord returns. There are too many thinking they are getting a easy path out. I have a link to photos and info of Iran's military. If you want the link so you can take a look at their forces send me a pm and I will provide you with it. I have seen war up close and I do not think alot of people here can comprehend how horrible it is.

Jesus reigns
March 11th, 2010, 01:06 PM
Jesus reigns, how can you say that Iran's leader is not a ruthless dictator? (claiming he can't be compared to a ruthless dictoator is the same thing) Do you not remember how he treated any and all who protested against his "election win" last year? Have you so quickly forgotten "Neda"? Do you forget the Christians that have been slaughtered at the hands of his regime all because they converted from islam to Christianity? Are you ignoring the countless times he has openly declared that Israel has no right to exist and that he wants to anhilate them? That doesn't simply mean he doesn't like them, it means he hates them and wants to wipe out their existance. The only difference between Hitler and Iran's leader is that Iran's leader hasn't yet reached the numerical capacity that Hitler did because if Iran's leader actually had the means right now to wipe out Israel and still defend himself against any attack on Israel's behalf, he would be attacking Israel in a heartbeat. The only reason he hasn't gone at Israel full force yet is because he isn't quite at the place that he needs to be in order to "accomplish" it (I put accomplish in quotations because we all know that God would never allow Iran's leader to succeed).

I have no doubts that if Iran was better equipped (which they are quickly running towards being) they would have gone after Israel already. Right now they're organizing and lining themselves up with Hizbullah in Lebanon, Hamas in Gaza and Syria so that it can be an all out co-ordinated attack. I don't need to hear someone tell me this and I don't need any of the above to admit it......we SEE it happening as Hizbullah continues to beef up their artillary in the North (thanks to Syria) as Iran continues to test missle launchers, and Syria's leader has already told Israel that the next war will be brought to their cities.....how much more "proof" do you need? :twitch

I think you're a bit confused....nobody is wanting this war to happen, we already know it's going to happen. Nobody is wishing for destruction and death which is what is going to happen in this war, we all pray for mercy on these people and we pray that the Lord give Israel the strength to fight and for Him to protect His people BUT we also know that this means one more step closer to Christ's return. Nobody is taking pleasure in what is going on and the death that is coming, what I take pleasure in is knowing that my Savior is just that much closer to coming for me and I have every right to take pleasure in that.

At this stage he is nowhere close to Adolph Hitler. Saddam was not either. Find a sound minded world war two vet and make that claim then take a step back and watch their response. I have seen alot of strong claims made here over the years and then nothing materializes out of it. Then the next big thing is said and the cycle repeats itself.

Christina
March 11th, 2010, 01:19 PM
At this stage he is nowhere close to Adolph Hitler. Saddam was not either. Find a sound minded world war two vet and make that claim then take a step back and watch their response. I have seen alot of strong claims made here over the years and then nothing materializes out of it. Then the next big thing is said and the cycle repeats itself.

You'll have to watch and wait. God's word is very clear on the war and destruction that is going to take place in the ME and Iran is going to be part of it. The only reason Iran's leader is not Hitler is because he hasn't actually accomplished what Hitler did back at WWII, however, I think the comparison that has been made is because of Iran's leaders DESIRE to do as Hitler did. One did it, the other desires to do it (and with enough build up and support, he WOULD attempt to do it too)

Shadow Girl
March 11th, 2010, 01:32 PM
Ahmadinejad is a "Hitler". He better get right with God or else hes going to pay a hefty price for what he has done and is doing.

Nightelf
March 11th, 2010, 03:12 PM
Ahmadinejad is a "Hitler". He better get right with God or else hes going to pay a hefty price for what he has done and is doing.

:sad

His desire to commit genocide upon the entire Jewish race makes him a Hitler in my books.

MandyMonster
March 11th, 2010, 03:18 PM
John Hagee calls Ahmadinejad the ‘Hitler of the Middle East’
By ABE SELIG
09/03/2010 03:33
http://www.jpost.com/IranianThreat/News/Article.aspx?id=170528

Pastor reaffirms unwavering support for the Jewish state and Jewish people during his group’s annual Night to Honor Israel in J'lem.
Talkbacks (2)
Speaking to a roaring crowd of more than 1,000 members of Christians United for Israel at the Jerusalem Convention Center on Monday night, Pastor John Hagee reaffirmed his organization’s unwavering support for the Jewish state and Jewish people around the world, during the group’s annual Night to Honor Israel.

However, the San Antonio, Texas-based Hagee also warned the crowd about the threat of a nuclear Iran and labeled that country’s president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, the “Hitler of the Middle East.”

Hagee also slammed the UN-sponsored Goldstone Report on Israel’s Gaza offensive last winter, calling the document a “fallacious report,” and putting the onus for war crimes on Hamas members, whom Hagee said, “hid behind the skirts of women to increase civilian casualties.”

But Hagee also spoke of the “debt of gratitude” Christianity owes to Judaism, telling the crowd that “without Judaism there would be no Christianity.”

To demonstrate that gratitude, Hagee presented Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu, who was in attendance, with a 73-meter-long scroll containing upwards of 200,000 names of Christian supporters of Israel who had pledged their support with a signature.

“What that says,” Hagee said of the scroll, “is that we believe the Jewish people have the right to live in their modern homeland, and that Israel has the same right as any other nation to defend herself from attacks.”

As Netanyahu took the stage to a standing ovation, he returned the pastor’s warm words, telling him and the crowd, “I salute you, the people of Israel salute you, the Jewish people salute you.

“Time after time, through thick and thin, you have stood shoulder-to-shoulder with our state,” Netanyahu said. “Today that friendship is more important than ever, because Israel faces unprecedented challenges to its security.”

And there was no greater challenge, Netanyahu said, than Iran gaining nuclear weapons.

“There is no greater threat to mankind than a radical Islamic regime gaining nuclear weapons,” Netanyahu said. “If Iran develops nuclear weapons, the world would never be the same.

“Remember that for the tyrants in Iran,” Netanyahu continued, “Israel is only the little Satan. Their real target is America.

“As we speak, the United States is leading an international effort to impose sanctions on Iran,” Netanyahu said. “We believe those sanctions must have teeth – and to have teeth, they must bite deep into Iran’s energy sector.

“Simply put,” Netanyahu continued, “they should prevent Iran from importing gasoline and exporting oil. I believe that such measures might convince the regime to choose between continuing its weapons program and ensuring the regime’s future.

“But there must be tough, biting sanctions,” he added, to raucous applause.

I love those Men!!! (Hagee and Netanyahu!!)
:yeah :yeah :yeah