PDA

View Full Version : John Hagee calls Ahmadinejad the 'Hitler of the Middle East'

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Sheprdboi
March 9th, 2010, 08:28 PM
John Hagee calls Ahmadinejad the ‘Hitler of the Middle East’
By ABE SELIG
09/03/2010 03:33
http://www.jpost.com/IranianThreat/News/Article.aspx?id=170528

Pastor reaffirms unwavering support for the Jewish state and Jewish people during his group’s annual Night to Honor Israel in J'lem.
Talkbacks (2)
Speaking to a roaring crowd of more than 1,000 members of Christians United for Israel at the Jerusalem Convention Center on Monday night, Pastor John Hagee reaffirmed his organization’s unwavering support for the Jewish state and Jewish people around the world, during the group’s annual Night to Honor Israel.

However, the San Antonio, Texas-based Hagee also warned the crowd about the threat of a nuclear Iran and labeled that country’s president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, the “Hitler of the Middle East.”

Hagee also slammed the UN-sponsored Goldstone Report on Israel’s Gaza offensive last winter, calling the document a “fallacious report,” and putting the onus for war crimes on Hamas members, whom Hagee said, “hid behind the skirts of women to increase civilian casualties.”

But Hagee also spoke of the “debt of gratitude” Christianity owes to Judaism, telling the crowd that “without Judaism there would be no Christianity.”

To demonstrate that gratitude, Hagee presented Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu, who was in attendance, with a 73-meter-long scroll containing upwards of 200,000 names of Christian supporters of Israel who had pledged their support with a signature.

“What that says,” Hagee said of the scroll, “is that we believe the Jewish people have the right to live in their modern homeland, and that Israel has the same right as any other nation to defend herself from attacks.”

As Netanyahu took the stage to a standing ovation, he returned the pastor’s warm words, telling him and the crowd, “I salute you, the people of Israel salute you, the Jewish people salute you.

“Time after time, through thick and thin, you have stood shoulder-to-shoulder with our state,” Netanyahu said. “Today that friendship is more important than ever, because Israel faces unprecedented challenges to its security.”

And there was no greater challenge, Netanyahu said, than Iran gaining nuclear weapons.

“There is no greater threat to mankind than a radical Islamic regime gaining nuclear weapons,” Netanyahu said. “If Iran develops nuclear weapons, the world would never be the same.

“Remember that for the tyrants in Iran,” Netanyahu continued, “Israel is only the little Satan. Their real target is America.

“As we speak, the United States is leading an international effort to impose sanctions on Iran,” Netanyahu said. “We believe those sanctions must have teeth – and to have teeth, they must bite deep into Iran’s energy sector.

“Simply put,” Netanyahu continued, “they should prevent Iran from importing gasoline and exporting oil. I believe that such measures might convince the regime to choose between continuing its weapons program and ensuring the regime’s future.

“But there must be tough, biting sanctions,” he added, to raucous applause.

ngraham
March 9th, 2010, 08:40 PM
I watched this last night and I can't say how awesome it was. Benjamin Netanyahu was totally on spot and my prayer is that many listened to him.

watchman
March 9th, 2010, 10:14 PM
President George W. Bush said "If you do not want a third world war, don't let Iran develope nuclear weapons." This statement was not made blindly.

drjoshua
March 10th, 2010, 10:54 AM
President George W. Bush said "If you do not want a third world war, don't let Iran develope nuclear weapons." This statement was not made blindly.

:sad

Amber Lynne
March 10th, 2010, 11:17 AM

Jesus reigns
March 10th, 2010, 05:06 PM

I disagree. Iran is not occupying any other nations. Nazi Germany occupied all of Europe at one time. This was not a sound or logical remark to make.

ron4Jesus
March 10th, 2010, 07:22 PM
I disagree. Iran is not occupying any other nations. Nazi Germany occupied all of Europe at one time. This was not a sound or logical remark to make.

The Guy from Iran has not implemented his desire to start WW3 yet. He is praying for the little guy in the well after all heck breaks loose. first he has to start a war to get him to pop out of his well. He may not be Hitler conquering the world but his religion demands it.

carol1948
March 10th, 2010, 07:59 PM

Iran is just trying to get started. Once she has nuclear weapons she will become the bully of the Middle East and beyond. I think Iran's Muslim/Arab neighbors fear her having nuclear weapons almost as much as Israel and the West do, but they cannot publicly say so. IMO Hagee was right.

Jesus reigns
March 10th, 2010, 08:54 PM
Iran is just trying to get started. Once she has nuclear weapons she will become the bully of the Middle East and beyond. I think Iran's Muslim/Arab neighbors fear her having nuclear weapons almost as much as Israel and the West do, but they cannot publicly say so. IMO Hagee was right.

What makes you certain of that? Western media? Until they invade or attack someone I'm not buying it especially what Hagee says. His books are never correct when it comes to world affairs.

ngraham
March 10th, 2010, 09:14 PM
What makes you certain of that? Western media? Until they invade or attack someone I'm not buying it especially what Hagee says. His books are never correct when it comes to world affairs.

What John Hagee says or doesn't say has nothing to do with the little man in Iran. It's common knowledge that Iran wants to blow Israel off the face of the map and some of the Arab nations are wanting Israel to go blow up Iran's nuclear sites because to be honest, they don't have the kahoonas to do it themselves. They kno a nuclear Iran would make life miserable for everyone. Gee, that even sounds like our president. Have to make those Moslems happy. :soapbox