PDA

View Full Version : Pope says Mother Teresa felt "God's silence"

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]

goinghome
September 26th, 2007, 11:40 PM
:wave Just wanted to tell you, I've followed this "logic" discussion between threads, and I totally understand what you were getting at, I think there was just some misunderstandings between the various individuals involved (not anyone specific, just several people involved). I agree too that Satan takes logic and twists it for his own ends, and we have to be very very careful. Always checking what we think our logic is with the Bible, and of course with the Holy Spirit via prayer. We can trust 100% what comes from God, and that should always be our starting and our ending point.

Formal logic and reasoning can be an apologists tool (just one among many), but we also must be thoroughly soaked in the word, and walking in Faith to properly use it, always pointing to Christ, and His Logic, and not our own.

Thanks for responding. I noticed in one of your posts that you are a logic guru and I was hoping you were not offended by my posts. I have always enjoyed your posts and can see you're very knowledgeable and good at this debating stuff. So glad you weren't offended. Just elbow me if I need a reality check.

Kliska
September 27th, 2007, 03:31 PM
Thanks for responding. I noticed in one of your posts that you are a logic guru and I was hoping you were not offended by my posts. I have always enjoyed your posts and can see you're very knowledgeable and good at this debating stuff. So glad you weren't offended. Just elbow me if I need a reality check.

Not a guru, just a simple instructor. I just have a feeling that your POV was misunderstood, but I wanted you to know I did understand what you were saying!! No offense at all was taken, and I need plenty of elbowing sometimes. :heh