PDA

View Full Version : delicious and easy recipes

Lucy
May 10th, 2010, 11:14 PM
http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/

Fabulous and easy recipes!

I found this while watching the carnage of the Oklahoma tornados this evening. :sad:sad:sad:sad

Sandy1950
May 11th, 2010, 09:33 AM
Thank you for posting that site.
I looked at the recipe for the baked French toast and I know my DH will love it.
He loves bread pudding but I don't like baking anything that requires a water bath.
This looks perfect.

PurpleRobe
May 11th, 2010, 01:37 PM
Oh Thank you for this site. Wow, it's a great one, with all the step by step instructions and photographs.

Her style of writing cracks me up. I think it'll be fun to dig into some of these recipes.:hat:hat

Longing2cJesus
May 11th, 2010, 01:42 PM
Thank you for posting that site.
I looked at the recipe for the baked French toast and I know my DH will love it.
He loves bread pudding but I don't like baking anything that requires a water bath.
This looks perfect.

Hi Sandy,

I make bread pudding all the time, in fact I made some this past Saturday and I never bake it in a bain-marie and it always comes out just moist enough and delicious.

I also make it in a bundt pan. I do put it on a pizza pan just in case of overspill.

Ann

Lucy
May 11th, 2010, 04:28 PM
I am going to make the dinner rolls with Rosemany and the cowboy double layer nachos!!!! She is funny.

Lucy
May 13th, 2010, 09:42 PM
Those COWBOY nachos were to die for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb:thumb:thumb:thumb
I used shredded chicken breasts from the night before...

JPE
May 13th, 2010, 09:50 PM
My daughter and I will be spending a day in Charlotte after school's out, and after watching that video of Amelie's Cafe, we know right where we'll be having lunch!

Thanks for sharing that site!!!

Lucy
May 14th, 2010, 08:45 PM
I was reading on her site and see that they are going to make a Hollywood movie of her life on the prairie. She is a homeschooling mom if any of you homeschoolers noticed! I did!:thumb