PDA

View Full Version : Vladimir Putin headed to Turkey tomorrow

Pages : [1] 2

Marie_M
June 7th, 2010, 11:25 AM
Putin to attend security forum in Turkey on June 8
http://en.rian.ru/russia/20100528/159189171.html

I find Putin's Turkey visit very interesting in regards to recent events and the lastest news about Iran sending ships to Gaza.

old_andy
June 7th, 2010, 11:33 AM
:thinking

Very interesting indeed!

Adoration
June 7th, 2010, 12:58 PM
Russia and Turkey...yes, interesting indeed! Keep our eyes open on this one.

nHim
June 7th, 2010, 01:56 PM
magog force assemble!!!

mikie33
June 7th, 2010, 06:18 PM
magog force assemble!!!

:sad

Guy4God
June 7th, 2010, 07:04 PM
Magog force indeed...

Can you believe this guys????? We may actually see it unfold right before our eyes!!!! Hebrews 12:25-29 is on my mind regarding all this...

25 See that you do not refuse Him who speaks. For if they did not escape who refused Him who spoke on earth, much more shall we not escape if we turn away from Him who speaks from heaven,
26 whose voice then shook the earth; but now He has promised, saying, “Yet once more I shake not only the earth, but also heaven.”
27 Now this, “Yet once more,” indicates the removal of those things that are being shaken, as of things that are made, that the things which cannot be shaken may remain.
28 Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us have grace, by which we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear.
29 For our God is a consuming fire.

I think we have a had enough earth shaking lately, now the heavens are about to shake as God comes forth to wipe out those who come against Israel. It is good to be in Christ in these days!

steph1962
June 7th, 2010, 07:08 PM
See this entire thread too -

http://rr-bb.com/showthread.php?138165-Israel-a-Natural-Gas-Superpower

Post #20 talks about this conference.

Russia, Iran, and Turkey are all interested in gas and Israel just found a boatload of it!

mikie33
June 7th, 2010, 09:56 PM
I think we have a had enough earth shaking lately, now the heavens are about to shake as God comes forth to wipe out those who come against Israel. It is good to be in Christ in these days!

The hair is standing strait out on my neck. Whoa.. What a day to be alive... We are really blessed to be a witness for this time..

Dani D
June 8th, 2010, 01:15 AM
Wow! Only question I have is that in order for Syria to not become part of Gog and Magog it would seem Isaiah 17 would have to be fulfilled first (Oracle of Damascus), but even so I think the stage is in the process of being set...

Sometimes it's easy to think this all is still quite a ways off, but when it's this obvious, perhaps we really just are at that time in history and it's later than we even know??!

Shusaku5600
June 8th, 2010, 02:15 AM
In Russia, the fascist/communist Russians call Putin the "true Czar" who will make Russia become the newest superpower. I've spoken to Russians, hundreds of them, who have become so blackened at heart that they are actually calling for their country to become a superpower at the expense of everyone else. ANYTHING goes to gain this "superpower" status, even lying and murder. People are murdered in Russia for reporting on the truth. Political opponents are destroyed and hunted down. The communists who once ruled in the soviet union are in power today in Russia, though they call themselves nationalists or even capitalists. The so called collapse of the Soviet Union was controlled and navigated by the communist leadership themselves, even so called "reformers" had extensive links to the communist movement. What we are seeing today is the culmination of long range Russian/Communist strategy whose main goal is the destruction of civilization as we know it. Their machinations using front groups, terrorist organizations, leftist political organizations, and disinformation have led us into a situation where we have men like Obama leading the nation and the casual observer automatically spouting anti-Israel/American talking points originally conceived by the KGB!

We are at the final phase of communist long range strategy. I am no longer confidant that the communists are wary of American stamina and military might. What can only come next is the slaughter of innocents. That is what they want; that is what they have come for. The evil ones from Moscow to Beijing to Tehran are calling out for our blood. I say, let them call! Let the wars begin that divide the liars from the honest men! For this reason I beg against a pre-tribulation rapture. I wish to see these events to the very last minute, to fight in those wars that are soon coming, wars of spiritual and physical warfare unprecendented in the history of mankind. I do not know how long this world has left. Perhaps my ravings are for something... that will never come in my lifetime. But, with all these events gaining speed, I cannot help but to think that we are on the edge of something incredible.