PDA

View Full Version : Protesters attempt to block Israeli ship from docking at California port

Pages : 1 [2] 3

3rdWatch
June 21st, 2010, 04:26 PM
Some 500 anti-Israel protestors arrived at the Oakland, California port early Sunday morning, hoping to block an Israeli ship from unloading its cargo. However, the ship did not arrive, and the crowd prevented workers from unloading a Chinese ship instead.
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/138178

Seems they have a problem of target identification. :pound:pound:pound

:lol2 ~ :lol2 ~ :lol2

3rdWatch
June 21st, 2010, 04:28 PM
Protesters attempt to block Israeli ship from docking at California port

:tsk i am so ashamed of our citizens ... :sob

3rdWatch
June 21st, 2010, 04:31 PM
In the afternoon, two Israel supporters arrived and waved Israeli and American flags across the street from the pro-Palestinian demonstrators.

... but i am so proud of these who stood forward ! :yeah

there should have been many others to join them ... :ohno

Homesick777
June 21st, 2010, 04:48 PM
Ten years ago the longshoremen would have made fish food out of anyone causing a disruption on their dock. What happened? :idunno

M4EVERHIS
June 21st, 2010, 05:13 PM
and someone puts in bold letters

"This is hate speech" "This is an example of who you should be deporting"

Where are you O???? (He probably called up the group.....) We are hateful for wanting to enforce our laws and you look the other way at every opportunity to uphold our laws as you took the oath to do......and nothing is done about this hateful group. I am so glad Mrs O is proud to be an American that you both have so much power to undermine this once great nation in the disguise of freedom.......:tsk

The protesters cover their face because of shame...how is allah going to know who was spewing hate for him?:idunno....if they were proud they would let the whole world see their face. Too bad the world can't see anything wrong with their speech or face covering.

What I though was funny was the guy exhorting them to send emails and calls(?)....all part of the Israeli's inventions...........:lol2

RaptureReady_7
June 21st, 2010, 08:22 PM
I read an update, at INN, I believe that the protesters actually stopped the unloading of a Chinese ship, the Israeli ship was scheduled for later in the day.

I guess those protesters were feeling egg on their faces. :heh

Also, the update said a 3rd person came to support Israel after seeing on TV the protests going on.

WVBORN56
June 21st, 2010, 09:24 PM
Great, I'm in California...Have mercy Jesus please! Yes...deal with those that are against your people Israel..but please don't forget us here in California that love her.......:panic

As long as you, Coco, Megan and my son reside in CA the state should be safe!

:hug

RosettaLuv
June 21st, 2010, 11:28 PM
Some 500 anti-Israel protestors arrived at the Oakland, California port early Sunday morning, hoping to block an Israeli ship from unloading its cargo. However, the ship did not arrive, and the crowd prevented workers from unloading a Chinese ship instead.
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/138178

Seems they have a problem of target identification. :pound:pound:pound

Fail. :rotfl

Trance
June 22nd, 2010, 07:55 AM
:tsk i am so ashamed of our citizens ... :sob

They are not our citizens. They are citizens of the world and all it's evil ways. We are not.

6stringedsignseeker
June 22nd, 2010, 08:37 AM
500 protestors and only 3 in support of Israel? :tsk