PDA

View Full Version : Nebraska state senator sues God

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

NotesOnLife
September 19th, 2007, 09:12 PM
WOW!!!! And I thought our school not letting us sell chocolate in fundraisers were ridiculous! This wins top prize! I wonder what God thinks of this? Whats funny, is they cant do anything to God, NOTHING! He has always been watching over us, and showing us His love, and He always will be.

SharpSabre
September 19th, 2007, 09:21 PM
Does anyone recall that Touched By An Angel episode, for which this town's citizens put the Holy Spirit on trial? God won the case, thanks to the aid of His star angels - particularly Monica (Roma Downey). :thumb

Then there was the courtroom scene at the end of the movie "Oh God" (starring George Burns as God, and also had John Denver as the guy who God spoke to) where he gave testimony on his own behalf. When they swore Him in, he said, "So help me, me." :lol2

humblebleu
September 19th, 2007, 09:23 PM
Some people are just plain bananas! nuf said.

bystillwaters
September 20th, 2007, 07:03 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070920/ap_on_fe_st/odd_suing_god_2

I hope I did the link right.....it's an article saying God replied.

Inprayer's wife

NotesOnLife
September 20th, 2007, 08:48 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070920/ap_on_fe_st/odd_suing_god_2

I hope I did the link right.....it's an article saying God replied.

Inprayer's wife

Wow...thats very intresting.

BenBenson
September 20th, 2007, 09:02 PM
Wonder why hasn't the ACLU stepped in and sued to remove the use of the term God in this lawsuit, saying it was offensive and violated the separation of church and state?

A BELIEVER
September 20th, 2007, 11:11 PM
Well guess he showed he is not God fearing....this is not only stupid, but blasphemy that is what he has shown me...sue God gggggggggggggg:doh

Wally
September 21st, 2007, 06:50 AM
Readers: Maybe you are not quite getting it.

Up front this looks ridiculous. But remember satan works a little bit at a time.

Here's the progression:

Blame God

Criminalize God

Criminalize those who believe in God

Punish, kill, eliminate believers in God who causes all our problems - then we won't have anymore problems.

Just another little part coming into place.

JenGC
September 21st, 2007, 08:02 AM
Readers: Maybe you are not quite getting it.

Up front this looks ridiculous. But remember satan works a little bit at a time.

Here's the progression:

Blame God

Criminalize God

Criminalize those who believe in God

Punish, kill, eliminate believers in God who causes all our problems - then we won't have anymore problems.

Just another little part coming into place.

I do see your point, but if this does come to pass, wouldnt it hurt the AntiChrist when he claims to be God? When he proclaims to be God, doesn't he take responsibility for making the earth and if so, he would be responsible for this lawsuit? (Do you see what I am saying? I hope it make sense )

adam423
September 21st, 2007, 08:07 AM
This whole thing reminds me of the Tower of Babal. God is watching...and God will not be mocked.

Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. 8 The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life.