Pages : [1] 2

xtjp760
August 15th, 2010, 11:17 PM
You really need to watch this...

[YOU TUBE VIDEO]xdfO4e-kbBk[/YOU TUBE VIDEO]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdfO4e-kbBk&feature=player_embedded

savedatcamp
August 15th, 2010, 11:41 PM
All we can do at this point is pray for the Peace of Jerusalem and the wisdom of the Israeli's. This week will be interesting that's for sure. Everything seems to be coming to a head right now, and it's a bit scary but also super exciting....
Could it almost be time to go?
Come Lord Jesus. :pray
savedatcamp

kim0515
August 15th, 2010, 11:41 PM
That is very interesting...we just have to wait and see what happens, until then keep Israel in our prayers. Things are happening so fast it is hard to keep up with all that is going on around us. I think we need to keep looking up.

LittleLadyLovinGod
August 16th, 2010, 12:10 AM
wow! Lord, please give me the boldness to witness to my friends and family. We are going home soon! Come Lord Jesus!

4EverHis
August 16th, 2010, 07:19 AM
I posted this on another thread with the same video :)

Great respect for Dan Gillerman, thank you for posting this Wow, just wow! Israel has a huge decision to make! Do they let Iran bring the fuel rods in? If they get loaded, then any future bombing of that facility, risks the spread of radioactive fallout from the rods, and the waste water. Or, does Israel wait, and go after the larger targets. When and if they do go in, they will only have one opportunity, and it will be to take out everything they can.

jp1greek
August 16th, 2010, 08:02 AM
I Also saw this video Sunday moring while having my breakfast, I was blown away from what I heard . it sounded to me that Isreal would not let the reactor go live .Did anyone else get the same impression?I was searching through out the day to see he video again or hear disscusions regarding this video but was very surprised to find no such discusions. I think things are about to change and soon.
Thank you for posting this , thought I was losing my mind when I didn't hear people talking about this interview.
Pray for Israel,and all that will soon be taking place.
The world is sleeping. Heads are buried deep in the sand

Steve369
August 16th, 2010, 08:16 AM
For your reference:

http://rr-bb.com/showthread.php?47346-A-Prayer-for-Jerusalem

jp1greek
August 16th, 2010, 08:18 AM
And could not find video on YouTube, do you think it has been removed?

4EverHis
August 16th, 2010, 08:47 AM
And could not find video on YouTube, do you think it has been removed?

Im having a difficult time loading the video to post it, but here is the YouTube link :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdfO4e-kbBk

Born Again 2006
August 16th, 2010, 09:14 AM
:pray Good morning all RR members! I just finished watching the interview with the former ambassador and am filled with a variety of emotions. Let us all pray for the leadership of Israel and the Israeli people.

Lord,
We pray for Your strength and Your wisdom for the nation of Israel; Your chosen people. Give their leadership the power and knowledge to make the right decisions with rescpect to the threat of a nuclear based Iran. Open the eyes of the rest of the world to the threat to Israel from Iran and ,if it is Your will, let the world leaders intercede and force the Iranian goverment to back down. We ask all this in the precious and holy name of Your Son Jesus Christ.:pray