PDA

View Full Version : American Thinker report on Fuel Rods...

xtjp760
August 16th, 2010, 11:55 AM
http://comments.americanthinker.com/read/1/653438.html

...notice the comment from the guy who lives in Israel..the last comment on the page....very interesting!...

friharbor
August 16th, 2010, 12:51 PM
Very interesting comment from the person in Israel. Israel has been very strangely silent on this for the most part, and I think their silence speaks volumes.....that is just my opinion, though.

StarofDavid
August 16th, 2010, 01:12 PM
Don't worry folks there going to send the fuel rods to be tested to make sure they can not be used for weapon making, and it is going to be in writing! :scratch Its like putting a little kid at a table with a cookie jar in front of him and telling him to only take one now, and then leave the room. Yea right! :aha

Zion
August 16th, 2010, 11:04 PM
http://comments.americanthinker.com/read/1/653438.html

...notice the comment from the guy who lives in Israel..the last comment on the page....very interesting!...

That is indeed very interesting! The Israeli media is being very quiet and that means something. They have such little time to act. I went to the grocery store today and I filled up my gas tank today. :pray

xtjp760
August 16th, 2010, 11:07 PM
That is indeed very interesting! The Israeli media is being very quiet and that means something. They have such little time to act. I went to the grocery store today and I filled up my gas tank today. :pray

Ya, I don't get it man. You would think it would be all over Israeli news. But eerily no...hmmm..maybe we are looking into it too much BUT this is what the whole last 5 or so years has been about! Strange indeed man...

oh ya good call on the gas too by the way...gotta finish up fillin up my supply...nothing wrong with being prepared..

erok2020
August 16th, 2010, 11:49 PM
Another interesting post said something like...
This is a correct assumption (media silence before the storm), this week is IT for hitting Bashehr without radioactive collateral damage. From many years of both security consult experience and 30 yrs biblical study it would seem now is the 'appointed time'. Of course if Iran gets froggy and jumps back after ANY hit, the facility is fair game, radioactive contamination be damned. The US and Israel have warships in the Persian Gulf, some nuclear weapons capable, fighter/bombers in North Saudi Arabia and Azerbaijian and a free flight corridor over both Iraq and North Saudi Arabia, these won't stay so forever, so they ARE planning a hit and soon. The point of a news black out in the israel media on this is also most telling.

Very good points..!