PDA

View Full Version : Anyone 'work from home'?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

HeLivesinMe
September 26th, 2007, 07:49 PM
What does CLC stand for?

Dwelling Places,

I looked this up, because I was curious, as well. It appears it stands for Customer Loyalty Concepts, and this is the website for additional information:

http://www.customloyal.com/Employment.aspx

I currently work from home, and have for the past 9 years. I started out working up closing docs for a mortgage company and when the company folded in 1999 (I'd been there for 5 years), I did some odd jobs, worked for a non-profit agency (www.pcosupport.org), and began processing mortgage loans from my home in 2001. I've been in the mortgage business for 18 years now, so I had the skill set, I just needed clients. This is apparently where God wants me because He keeps sending me new clients with little or no advertising and we've been able to make ends meet through my husband's salary and mine, even after I took a 75% pay cut. God is SO good. :)

pistis
September 27th, 2007, 12:38 AM
CLC looks like a good gig, I would like something like that but with commission sales ontop so that I could make more than an hourly wage. I currently work a job outside the home, but want a more flexible job where I can set the hours and work at home too.

CircleSlide
September 27th, 2007, 09:06 AM
I run a small cleaning business, I make around $25 to $30 an hour (this all depends on your area) and am pretty choosy who I clean for. It is a pretty fun job all though it is hard work. I can rearrange my schedule if I need to. When my youngest was around 3 I started bringing her with me, all the house were fine with that, she is now 9 and knows how to clean a bathroom lol!

Adoration
September 28th, 2007, 08:43 PM
You ladies are all so inspiring! I hope this thread lets others out there know that we really can stay at home with our kids, and bring in an income as well.
One more thing I do, aside from Arbonne, is sell Gold Canyon Candles. The holidays are really great times to sell this product,so if anyone is interested, pm me and I'll give you more info.

denny272
October 8th, 2007, 01:13 AM
How wonderful that you all have found a way to actually help with the money at home!!!
Although my husband would never say so, he is a very supportive Christian man and has more strength and faith than I do, I'm afraid I am a huge disappointment at our house.:doh My business takes more money than it brings in at the moment. I'm a homeschool mom and a diaper bag designer.

I love what I do, and I'm trying to hang on, but it is financially draining instead of helping.
I'm praying to God for direction and answers. I hope he will either open doors for me, or close the door completely so I won't take our family deeper into debt.
Please pray for me. I desperately need direction.:pray:pray