PDA

View Full Version : 'Deposed Tunisian president is in a coma'

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

HopeOfHeaven
February 18th, 2011, 04:41 PM
The NFL talking heads use this format to show all the play action. Could someone do one for the ME and keep it up-to-date? :thumb

http://www.footballtechnologies.com/Images/Home_Play.jpg

:lol2
Seems to be alot of that going around. So is it contagious and I'll need a vaccination for it?:thinking

tgen65
February 19th, 2011, 11:42 PM
Ahmadinejad and Khameni said the other day,this is the hand of the messiah/mahdi doing all this chaos and cleansing.And soon these miracles will manifest with him worldwide...Just remember the pale green horse rider started with all this!Delusion,deceptions and if possible the very elect would be decievevd!!!We are in that time now,from here on out..Just don't fooled by these endtime miracles of satan..

Crossbeam
February 19th, 2011, 11:58 PM
As short lived as this year is look at what all has happened. Strange events all around.
If these events do not grab one's attention, something is indeed wrong. Perhaps these events are a wake up call to the lost as time is so short. We are watching major events unfold before our eyes, at a very fast pace. Falling dominoes.....

How long before we here "Come up Hither"....I can hardly stand the wait!

BlessedAssurance
February 20th, 2011, 07:26 AM
We've all wondered how the 10 kings would come to power. Perhaps we're witnessing the removal of the old kings, so the new kings can come to power.

bleatingsheep
February 20th, 2011, 09:57 AM
Ahmadinejad and Khameni said the other day,this is the hand of the messiah/mahdi doing all this chaos and cleansing.And soon these miracles will manifest with him worldwide...Just remember the pale green horse rider started with all this!Delusion,deceptions and if possible the very elect would be decievevd!!!We are in that time now,from here on out..Just don't fooled by these endtime miracles of satan..

What do you mean by the "pale green horse rider" please

TaliaKirana
February 20th, 2011, 02:53 PM
It was a video linked in the UFO over the Temple Mount thread.

Mitsy
February 21st, 2011, 12:23 AM
Too much of a co-incidence for it not to be of God.

Regardless of their past actions etc.. Like anybody else I pray for their salvation. May the Lord give them every opportunity to repent and be saved through Christ. Amen

In the end the Lord has every right to carry out whatever he decides in these mens lives and that of their families. God is just.