PDA

View Full Version : Clinton Supports Funding for Lebanese Army

Lucid
March 3rd, 2011, 06:51 AM
U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is urging the Congress to continue its funding to the Lebanese Army.

She testified on Capitol Hill on Wednesday that Lebanon's army is professional, and non-sectarian, according to the Associated Press.

However, a number of Congress members noted that the increased participation of Hizbullah in Lebanon's government and in its military affairs raises the risk that the army may fall under the terrorist organization's control.

Clinton responded to the concerns by saying that no evidence exists to demonstrate the military has been compromised by Hizbullah influence.

The United States provides some $100 million annually to Lebanon to support its military, a funding source Clinton contends is essential to the stability of the country.
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/142650

Wally
March 3rd, 2011, 06:55 AM
There are christian lebanese troops that need support.

The problem is there are terrorist agents like hammas that need elimination.

No matter what we do, it will be wrong to someone.

I'm thinking the Mt Carmel experience is needed. If only Elijah would return right now...

cris
March 3rd, 2011, 07:17 PM
I cannot even listen to this women any longer, I am so tired of the lies, and what is said without any accountability, talking in circles, bla bla bla. Noone can trust any of these leaders and politicians in this country. Nevermind, I mean the world. Fix the problems, or keep your trap shut.