PDA

View Full Version : Egypt FM to Israel: Don't Attack Gaza

Lucid
March 24th, 2011, 05:15 AM
Egypt on Thursday warned Israel against taking extensive defense activities in Gaza in response to recent rocket attacks by Gaza Arab terrorists. Egypt's new foreign minister, Nabil Arabi, said that such an attack “will only increase the tension” in the region. In a statement, he said that an Israeli attack “will not serve the interests of any party, and will further damage the peace process.”

Arabi also slammed the PA terror groups, whom he said were giving Israel and “opportunity to attack them” by continuing their rocket fire on Israel. He added that Egypt opposed all violence and damage to citizens, whomever they may be.
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/206907

Miggy
March 24th, 2011, 06:35 AM
It's good to see he did address the PA terrorists, but does he really think Israel should just sit there and take it?

tryingtodomybest
March 24th, 2011, 08:34 AM
Really???? And what would he do if rockets were being shot into Egypt? Not retaliate in order to not incite more? I DO NOT THINK SO! I am so sick of everyone blaming Israel.

JCO
March 24th, 2011, 08:48 AM
Really???? And what would he do if rockets were being shot into Egypt? Not retaliate in order to not incite more? I DO NOT THINK SO! I am so sick of everyone blaming Israel.

I wholeheartedly agree. If any other nation were being attacked, it wouldn't be told it must not defend itself. The hypocrisy is disgusting.

freedomnut
March 24th, 2011, 10:00 AM
If you remember who is the PRINCE of this world, it all falls into place.

he has tried to annihilate the Jewish people many times in the past, and he still thinks he can accomplish this feat; tho' I assume he knows, but does not believe, the prophesies concerning Israel.:hehee

MARANATHA

JCO
March 24th, 2011, 10:05 AM
If you remember who is the PRINCE of this world, it all falls into place.

he has tried to annihilate the Jewish people many times in the past, and he still thinks he can accomplish this feat; tho' I assume he knows, but does not believe, the prophesies concerning Israel.:hehee

MARANATHA

satan may or may not believe the prophecies, but that doesn't stop him from trying to enact his evil plans. At every step, he continues to try to undermine the Lord. The war has already been won, but the battles continue.

Thankful for the Lord's sovereignty, no matter what unfolds.

Tall Timbers
March 24th, 2011, 10:29 AM
If my country was targeted by a rocket, I would expect my government to completely destroy the enemy that was responsible for firing that rocket, by any and all means necessary. To fail to do so invites more rockets.

SaintTexas
March 24th, 2011, 10:37 AM
If my country was targeted by a rocket, I would expect my government to completely destroy the enemy that was responsible for firing that rocket, by any and all means necessary. To fail to do so invites more rockets.

Amen.

Unfortunately, everything and anything seems to invite more rockets and violence against Israel.

TaliaKirana
March 24th, 2011, 05:25 PM
While it's good to see somebody condemn the palestinians for their behavior, Israel has a right to defend itself. Doing nothing is only going to embolden the terrorists.

Praying
March 24th, 2011, 06:34 PM
:shocked He's got to be kidding! Israel is not supposed to defend their people from terrorist attacks?
This world is worse off than I even thought!

:pray:pray:pray God bless Israel and praying to go home!