PDA

View Full Version : Bumper stickers

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

ThePenguin
May 15th, 2011, 11:32 PM
I had to go to the mall today to do a little clothes shopping. Instead of going to our local mall my mom lovingly drove me about 30 miles to a larger mall with bigger stores. While we were looking for a spot, guess what I saw? A car with two bumper stickers; one read: "Make love, not war" and the other read, "Obama '08". I thought, "Oh brother. :rolleyes"

Have you seen any funny, clever, :doh-worthy, or inspirational bumper stickers?

Daniel1210
May 15th, 2011, 11:55 PM
Here's a few:

Wife and dog missing.
Reward for dog.

If laughter is the best medicine
Your face is helping millions

Better to have loved and lost
than spending your life with a psycho!

HugsFromJesus
May 16th, 2011, 01:38 PM
I just moved to a senior complex and there are 60 apartments. There is a car that always parks right in front and it still has an Obama/Biden sticker on it. I have no idea who it belongs to because my apartment does not face the parking lot and whenver I am coming or going I have not had the opportunity to see anyone get in or out of the car. I would love to know who owns that car and ask them if they have any regrets. I have asked alot of Obama supporters in the last couple years that question and most have had many regrets about voting for him. If I ever see the owners of this car, I would be respectful, just making conversation. But, I do know that if you voted for Obama you are very liberal in all areas of your life and our thinking would be very different. I guess I am just curious.

Tiger Lily
May 16th, 2011, 03:18 PM
An old one that was around when saving baby whales was a more prominent concern than it seems to be now:

Save the baby humans

Accepted
May 16th, 2011, 03:39 PM
There are two I particularly like:

"If I'm a stay-at-home mom, why am I always in this car?"

and

"Where are we going, and why are we in this handbasket?"

TaliaKirana
May 16th, 2011, 06:54 PM
There are two I particularly like:

"If I'm a stay-at-home mom, why am I always in this car?"

and

"Where are we going, and why are we in this handbasket?"

:pound

A2J
May 16th, 2011, 08:23 PM
My favourite -

"Save the Whales....Collect a Whole Set"

ComeLordJesus
May 16th, 2011, 09:55 PM
On car at Winn Dixie,"I owe, I owe, so off to work I go!"

I seldom see bumper stickers here nowadays.

Daniel1210
May 17th, 2011, 06:09 PM
Saw one:

Say No to Negativity!

A bunch of people around her have one that says "Co-exist" with symbols of all religions on it.

Quite often these people cut others off in traffic. Guess they don't take their bumper stickers to heart. Speaks volumes.

Reason&Hope
May 18th, 2011, 01:25 AM
Saw one:

Say No to Negativity!

A bunch of people around her have one that says "Co-exist" with symbols of all religions on it.

Quite often these people cut others off in traffic. Guess they don't take their bumper stickers to heart. Speaks volumes.

If I were a graphic artist, I would take the Coexist bumper sticker and show the C-crescent trying to kill all the other symbols.