PDA

View Full Version : Egypt Muslim Brotherhood Reveals New Game Plan

mikie33
June 18th, 2011, 04:59 PM
The New Game Plan...:twitch Yeah !!! Right !!!

http://www.jpost.com/MiddleEast/Article.aspx?id=207415

It's a blog link I had to take it out,, Go to Pajamas Media.com........

“Muslims around the world expect great things from you,” Essam el-Erian, deputy head of the Brotherhood’s new political party, told supporters crowded into a tent, with men across the aisle from women in headscarves or black veils. “We have to build a nation of freedom and equality, a nation of the true Islam.

And its strength has fueled fears among many Egyptians that it will turn what began as a pro-democracy uprising in the Arab world’s most populous nation into Islamic rule.

In a sign of confidence, the group has opened a prominent new Cairo headquarters in a luxury office building proudly emblazoned with its emblem, crossed swords under a Quran with the word “Prepare.”

Looks like they are getting ready for something... Hey !!!

Nothing here move along ~~~ Move along !!!!

jackson64
June 18th, 2011, 06:02 PM
I found this particular quote by one of the Brotherhood leaders to be most disturbing........ “Jihad for Allah,” Mashhur wrote, “is not limited to the specific region of the Islamic countries, '' eyebrow raising article, thanks for the Egyptian update. It seems as if the main stream media has dropped the story and interest in Egypt now that the "peaceful, democracy-loving, protestors " have ousted their government into exile... :doh

RosettaLuv
June 21st, 2011, 01:43 AM
This should definitely have the pro-democracy protesters very concerned. This is not what they wanted. On Al Jazeera, they showed some secular Egyptians who don't want the Muslim Brotherhood to gain rule over Egypt and impose Sharia law. So, it's not just the Christian Egyptians who are worried about the Muslim scum.

Buzzardhut
June 21st, 2011, 05:11 AM
many will make friends with these bullies to avoid confrontations.

carol1948
June 21st, 2011, 08:51 AM
I feel sorrow for the pro-democracy Egyptians who are now realizing how they were deceived. Their country is in shambles and they [probably know] their government is about to fall into the hands of the Muslim Brotherhood which will be much worse than being under the dictatorship of Mubarak. All their hopes have been dashed. I feel something like that when I look at our own beloved USA. It is almost gone, barely breathing...evil, deception, fires and floods...:pray Lord, in wrath remember mercy.

Wally
June 21st, 2011, 09:11 AM
Its hard to fight a group to whom death in battle equals instant paradise.

As a matter of fact you cant fight them.

Either they will bow and worship the AC as god, or the AC will exterminate them.