PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get -small- custom tracts/booklets in bulk made?

Pages : [1] 2

Unwavering
June 25th, 2011, 07:21 PM
Hi there, God put something on my heart awhile ago involving some booklets/tracts targeted at hardcore atheists and, well... anyone that randomly came across them. I've been searching so many sites, but I can't find what I need exactly. So I came here for advice.

I'd like for these to be pretty small. 2.5" by 3" give or take, but able to contain about roughly 10-20 pages of custom print & verses. They don't need to be glossy or hi-res. Just something simple really. Would any of you know where I could find something like this?

Peony
June 25th, 2011, 08:17 PM
Hi Unwavering,
Will this site work for you? Custom Tract Source (https://customtractsource.3dcartstores.com/Custom-Tract-Pricing_ep_29.html)

:angelcutie

Acts5:41
June 25th, 2011, 08:38 PM
You could try a print shop. :idunno

The only atheist I know who converted did so after reading a Bible (my husband).

Unwavering
June 26th, 2011, 12:23 AM
Hi Unwavering,
Will this site work for you? Custom Tract Source (https://customtractsource.3dcartstores.com/Custom-Tract-Pricing_ep_29.html)

:angelcutie

Thank you for the link, but I have much more than the 1,285 word limit they give.

Peony
June 26th, 2011, 12:27 AM
Thank you for the link, but I have much more than the 1,285 word limit they give.

Ah, bummer, I didn't see the specifics.

Well, I'm sure someone here will have the answer for you. :)

lightseeker*
June 30th, 2011, 07:09 AM
Hi there, God put something on my heart awhile ago involving some booklets/tracts targeted at hardcore atheists and, well... anyone that randomly came across them. I've been searching so many sites, but I can't find what I need exactly. So I came here for advice.

I'd like for these to be pretty small. 2.5" by 3" give or take, but able to contain about roughly 10-20 pages of custom print & verses. They don't need to be glossy or hi-res. Just something simple really. Would any of you know where I could find something like this?

Unwavering, may I ask, would it be possible to see the message that you have prepared?:wave

June 30th, 2011, 05:11 PM
I would go to a print shop.

I would also suggest that atheism is a "religion" these days. They have an intense hatred of God. It will be very difficult to get them to accept anything, much less read it. Even less likely they will read it with an open mind.

Have you prayed on this? How do you plan to distribute these?

July 1st, 2011, 10:22 AM
I had a thought, if you want something to refute atheism, that has scripture, you might want to get "The Atheist Bible" Atheist Bible link (http://www.holmanbibleoutreach.org/products.asp#atheist)

I bought one and put it out at work, and it was gone in 5 minutes. I am certain it would be a LOT cheaper than having special booklets made, especially if you buy them in case lots.

I am a big fan of Hebrews 4:12

Genesis22
July 1st, 2011, 12:06 PM
I don't know how to get ones printed that you made yourself. Like Heather said, a local print shop is probably your best bet there. However, if you wanted something that already exists that is aimed at athiests, Mark Cahill wrote a littel booklet called "One Second After You". It's a little booklet that talks about absolute truth, evidence of God in the world, what happens after you die, and the end has a salvation message.

Here is the link to the order form- it is the second one down on the form that has the stop watch on the front. There is a suggested donation (which is $15 for 80 booklets), but if you can't afford it, you don't have to pay anything- they will send them to you for free.

http://www.markcahill.org/request.html

Unwavering
July 2nd, 2011, 12:22 AM
Thanks for the suggestions everyone. To sum it up: I'm going to try to capture people's attention with a small booklet discussing the probability of Big Bang/Evolution/life etc... using Borel, Penrose, and others' laws of probability to show that mathematics and physics make it next to impossible for any of what is professed to be true.

I've seen the most hard-headed people saved this way and I think it's extremely effective. But I'm going to take it a step further. I'll distribute/hide the booklets randomly, but also give them a link to a website to visit to show them that Christ is really the only realistic choice.