PDA

View Full Version : What do you NOT want to be doing when the Rapture comes?

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9

Rei
August 12th, 2011, 11:56 AM
I think the obvious one is bathroom. Or worse, portapotty. And before you say, 'but you already said bathroom', NO, portapotties are NOT BATHROOMS. They're something else entirely. Something evil and decrepit

Evoo327
August 12th, 2011, 12:00 PM
I've thought the same kinds of things about the kitchen and going to the bathroom!

I think the reasoning behind the bathroom thing is obvious. :hehee

But as for the kitchen, I don't want it to be when I'm cooking something in the oven or on the stove, because of the fire hazard. It's not that I care oh so much about my house, but that I've made a bunch of files and resources for those left behind that are on my computer and I want them to not get burned up! (And I want my Bibles to available to the left behind, too, rather than becoming ash!)

Gilgal
August 12th, 2011, 12:04 PM
complaining :blah
overeating :pizza
speeding :cop
exhibiting slothfulness :snoopy

I hope when Raptured, I will be:

1) reading my bible
2) praying
or
3) reading RR! :angel

:heh

treasures
August 12th, 2011, 12:05 PM
What an odd thing to have happen. I was in the 'lil ladies room' not 5 minutes ago, had that thought, came here and this is the first thread I see. :lol2

I have thought much the same about the shower in the past, because I imagine a time when there are accidents and fires, the fire dept. using lots of water, and multiple sources going missing while it's running, well, it doesn't paint a pretty picture. Part of the reason I stockpiled water, when I've never stockpiled anything before. I hope it blesses someone in their time of need.

CorrinM
August 12th, 2011, 12:09 PM
I think the obvious one is bathroom. Or worse, portapotty. And before you say, 'but you already said bathroom', NO, portapotties are NOT BATHROOMS. They're something else entirely. Something evil and decrepit

Better be careful...I'm an accountant for a company that rents portable restrooms. They are actually...

well...

...nevermind.

I'd defend them if I could, but there are just too many stories to tell. Like the one time that we found...

nope....

...nevermind.

bleatingsheep
August 12th, 2011, 12:57 PM

It wouldn't matter in the slightest, God sees everything you do anyway

Evoo327
August 12th, 2011, 12:59 PM
It wouldn't matter in the slightest, God sees everything you do anyway

I'm not concerned about what God sees, personally... It's a whole other matter entirely. :hehee

Rei
August 12th, 2011, 01:18 PM
Better be careful...I'm an accountant for a company that rents portable restrooms. They are actually...

well...

...nevermind.

I'd defend them if I could, but there are just too many stories to tell. Like the one time that we found...

nope....

...nevermind.

:pound

WVBORN56
August 12th, 2011, 01:27 PM
I don't care what I am doing when the Lord comes (except sinning of course)....just come Lord Jesus...I know your timing will be perfect!

I do from time to time hope my computer is tuned into the RR web site when He comes for all to see....I'm hoping it serves as an aid to any who would see.

Just think how many are logged on here all the time. This will certainly be the case for many members of RR...I hope I am one Lord...please let it be so in your name I ask. Amen.

twinsmommy
August 12th, 2011, 02:22 PM
I've had all these thoughts that you all have! It's amazing and extremely comforting to know that we all think these types of things! It's awesome to know that we aren't alone. I had a thought pop in my head the other day about being raptured while I had the water on in the kitchen so my doggies and cat would at least have water to last them until they were found (also at least until the water got shut off from me not paying it haha) It's my desire, of course, to have all my animals go with me and my family, but that's not for me to decide...only to pray about.