PDA

View Full Version : What do you NOT want to be doing when the Rapture comes?

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9

CorrinM
August 12th, 2011, 03:33 PM
I've had all these thoughts that you all have! It's amazing and extremely comforting to know that we all think these types of things! It's awesome to know that we aren't alone. I had a thought pop in my head the other day about being raptured while I had the water on in the kitchen so my doggies and cat would at least have water to last them until they were found (also at least until the water got shut off from me not paying it haha) It's my desire, of course, to have all my animals go with me and my family, but that's not for me to decide...only to pray about.

We have a slow drip on one of the sinks in our bathroom and I still haven't changed that washer...just in case.

I keep thinking that as soon as I change that thing...whoosh!

Maybe I should have you all vote whether I should change it...maybe I'm the one holding up the rapture. :lol2

We're not waiting for Last Guy to get saved...we're waiting on a sink repair. :hehee

Jlutz
August 12th, 2011, 03:36 PM
I'm not concerned about what God sees, personally... It's a whole other matter entirely. :hehee

Agree.....I dont want someone discovering my left behind clothes in the bathroom.

gradywhite
August 12th, 2011, 03:36 PM
"I was just......uhm,.....well.....I just.........uhm....I don't normally......."

Kvat3r
August 12th, 2011, 03:38 PM
It's funny that you would ask this question .... After I became a Christian the Lord has been working out different things in my life at different times. One of the things was being intimate with someone before marriage. All I could think of was it would be horrible if Jesus came right now. That thought is what made me stop doing that... Because it would be horrible if the rapture came and I was dishonoring the Lord in that way. He can have me on the potty before that anytime....lol.

vbf
August 12th, 2011, 03:40 PM
I pray that Jesus catches me serving him when He comes for us. I play in the P&W band at church and would love the trumpet to sound while worshiping. I definitely don't want Jesus to find me sinning when He comes.

Jlutz
August 12th, 2011, 03:44 PM
several people have mentioned having the computer on to RR for people to find or leaving the water or something on and it got me thinking. It probably isn't going to make a difference. Think about it. When millions of people disappear from the united states alone, think of all the disasters that are going to happen. Car, plane, train crashes. Nobody to moniter critical equitment in the water, electric systems. People that keep satilites running and communication systems....all gone.

Now after some time the people left will realize that there are critical people missing and replace them, but think how much damage will be done just in that twinkling of an eye and until order is restored.

I don't think there will be power for the computers or water for drinking. It's going to be chaos

lesterlrj
August 12th, 2011, 03:45 PM
Lustimg after a woman. I have struggles with it :(

twinsmommy
August 12th, 2011, 03:57 PM
several people have mentioned having the computer on to RR for people to find or leaving the water or something on and it got me thinking. It probably isn't going to make a difference. Think about it. When millions of people disappear from the united states alone, think of all the disasters that are going to happen. Car, plane, train crashes. Nobody to moniter critical equitment in the water, electric systems. People that keep satilites running and communication systems....all gone.

Now after some time the people left will realize that there are critical people missing and replace them, but think how much damage will be done just in that twinkling of an eye and until order is restored.

I don't think there will be power for the computers or water for drinking. It's going to be chaos

Sadly, you're probably right...

Tesseract
August 12th, 2011, 04:07 PM
As others have said: driving. I don't want to be driving with unsaved passengers in the car or have my car hit someone during the rapture. As for the bathroom, I have a sorta sick sense of humor, so I don't mind it at all. It could be my joke for when I get to heaven. I can imagine sitting around with other saints having this conversation: "hey, what were you doing when you got raptured?". Heh. When the rapture does happen, I'd like to be around my co-workers. So they will witness all that I have been trying to tell them. Hopefully they can be saved after that.

You could say "I was making good use of what God gave me." :heh

Still, I'm a little surprised no one has said what two married people might be doing. :whistle

turalura
August 12th, 2011, 04:14 PM
Oh my! Me either! That thought goes through my head a lot. Another thing, this is kind of awful, but I was thinking the other day that I hope my dog is outside and not in the house when the rapture comes. i have 2 house cats and i don't want the dog to make a meal of them. I hope the animals join us, but what if they don't? I worry a lot about my pets. I have a huge container of cat food in the pantry and I always leave the lid unsealed so that they can knock it off and have the food when we are gone.
I've been thinking about the same thing regarding my dog's food in the pantry. I am going to prop it open slightly so he can get to it!!! Do you think that if we are holding our pets, they can go wit us????:shocked