PDA

View Full Version : Egypt Pulls Ambassador out of Israel - The Vultures Are Circling

Pages : [1] 2

Beccasue
August 20th, 2011, 07:14 AM
Egypt Decides to Withdraw Ambassador From Israel

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/08/19/egypt-decides-to-withdraw-ambassador-from-israel/?test=latestnews

To me - this seems huge - especially in conjunction with the Hamas declaration of earlier this week....

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Egypt opened the border in the first place didn't they? What did they expect would happen? To me, this seems that they created a situation, knowing what the result would be, therby giving them an excuse to blame Israel for breaking the truce.

Things are getting really ugly, and it isn't even September yet. I shudder to think what the rest of this year could possibly bring. Yet I remain hopeful, looking up, for I do believe redemption is coming......

mary rae
August 20th, 2011, 08:22 AM
http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/TopStories/20110820/egypt-withdraws-envoy-israel-110820/

In our Canadian news today.
Interesting times, interesting times, that is for sure.

Connie35
August 20th, 2011, 09:09 AM
To me, this seems that they created a situation, knowing what the result would be, therby giving them an excuse to blame Israel for breaking the truce.Where have I heard this story before? :scratch

cris
August 20th, 2011, 11:17 AM
Egypt Decides to Withdraw Ambassador From Israel

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/08/19/egypt-decides-to-withdraw-ambassador-from-israel/?test=latestnews

To me - this seems huge - especially in conjunction with the Hamas declaration of earlier this week....

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Egypt opened the border in the first place didn't they? What did they expect would happen? To me, this seems that they created a situation, knowing what the result would be, therby giving them an excuse to blame Israel for breaking the truce.

Things are getting really ugly, and it isn't even September yet. I shudder to think what the rest of this year could possibly bring. Yet I remain hopeful, looking up, for I do believe redemption is coming......

Could this mean that they know of an attack that is coming soon, or the upcoming PA?

GodwithUS
August 20th, 2011, 11:32 AM
This is yet another thorn for Israel to deal with.

Wishing4
August 20th, 2011, 11:50 AM
I just saw this article: source (http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/barak-israel-regrets-deaths-of-egypt-policemen-killed-by-idf-fire-1.379666)

The deaths of the three Egyptians fueled a demand from Egypt for an apology and gave rise to a report that Egypt was to recall its ambassador to Israel, which was later denied by the Egyptian government.

however,

An Egyptian Foreign Ministry official said on Saturday that a verbal apology from Israel would not be enough.

Jlutz
August 20th, 2011, 11:51 AM
seems like almost every day somthing significant is happening.

RobertB
August 20th, 2011, 12:12 PM
This is yet another thorn for Israel to deal with.

This too (likely) shall pass, as they say, at least in the short run, but the trouble isn't going to go away in the long run. It will surface again.

OtherSideOfTheBoat
August 20th, 2011, 01:01 PM
Egypt's friends smuck out and murdered Israelis. When the Israelis fought back some Egyptians died. What were the Egyptians doing anyway? It sounds like someone driving down the sidewalk and complaining that pedestrians are a safety hazard.

steinhatchee
August 20th, 2011, 10:13 PM
[QUOTE=Beccasue;2128874]Egypt Decides to Withdraw Ambassador From Israel

QUOTE]

This is exactly how I see it ! One big set-up for Israel's destruction , (so they think !!! )