PDA

View Full Version : What is the most recent significant end time prophetic development?

Pages : 1 2 [3]

WVBORN56
October 13th, 2011, 10:51 PM
Thanks for a well thought out response Homesick777. Personally I think we will depart via the rapture prior to the full unfolding of Damascus destruction and also the total global economic collapse and certainly gog-magog. My thinking centers on two of Jesus' statements about coming back as a thief in the night and as in the days of Noah. (indicating both surprise and business as usual) I think it will be relative calm before our departure so I think the world only gets to see the signs Jesus talked about in Matthew 24 the Olivet discourse and what leads up to Revelation 6 which will only be the stage setting that we see now. I personally believe the rapture will be the "tipping point" that launches the full unfolding of Isaiah 17, Ezekeil 38-39, Revelation 6 and Matthew 24. Those wars are all about Israel and the Jews and I think they fit best in the 70th week and not the church age.

I think the best witnessing tool is probably the combination of all the events together but if I had to pick one it would be the global economy melt down. Here in America not 2-3 years ago we could never have imagined the downfall of the greatest country to ever exist. Now it seems an almost certainty with our debt and incompetent leadership. People are fearful.

I think we are going home soon. All of these table setting events all occcuring at the same time is simply overwhelming me with wonderment and awe. We serve an amazing God!

Maranatha!

LightOfMyLife
October 14th, 2011, 12:42 AM
B is very recent & points us to Damascus a ruinous heap in Isaiah 17:1 & a major significant event is also the UN division of God's land. I :pray that the rapture is soon to happen on God's timetable. :hug :hat

Homesick777
October 14th, 2011, 12:46 AM
Thanks for a well thought out response Homesick777. Personally I think we will depart via the rapture prior to the full unfolding of Damascus destruction and also the total global economic collapse and certainly gog-magog. My thinking centers on two of Jesus' statements about coming back as a thief in the night and as in the days of Noah. (indicating both surprise and business as usual) I think it will be relative calm before our departure so I think the world only gets to see the signs Jesus talked about in Matthew 24 the Olivet discourse and what leads up to Revelation 6 which will only be the stage setting that we see now. I personally believe the rapture will be the "tipping point" that launches the full unfolding of Isaiah 17, Ezekeil 38-39, Revelation 6 and Matthew 24. Those wars are all about Israel and the Jews and I think they fit best in the 70th week and not the church age.

Very much in agreement. I have only recently come to realize that the Rapture is THE tipping point that literally splits time in half, not a war nor geopolitical or economic event. A truly signless event. Just business as usual and blue skies right up to the nanosecond before the Rapture immediately followed by nothing but constant shock and awe for 84 months starting with the search for hundreds of millions of missing people.