PDA

View Full Version : What is the most recent significant end time prophetic development?

Pages : [1] 2 3

WVBORN56
October 12th, 2011, 09:08 PM
Poll question with comments welcomed

A. Erdogan/Turkey threats to Israel over drilling rights near Cyprus (Ezekiel 38-39)

B. Syria/Assad's threats to lob missles into Tel Aviv (Isaiah 17)

C. Earthquake swarms and volcano in Canaray Islands (Matthew 24)

D. Former IMF official saying global economic melt down is 2-3 weeks away (Revelation 6)

E. Other

Nightelf
October 12th, 2011, 09:16 PM
:scratch

Don't really know how you can place "importance" or say any one is more significant than any other prophetically speaking.

When Jesus described the circumstances we'd be living under in the end times, he didn't really say any would be more important than any other.

Much like the prophecies of His first coming (Nativity), I don't think any prophecy was more important than any other, they were all signposts to an event, working together.

In Christ
October 12th, 2011, 09:27 PM
I agree with Nightelf, I do not see one being any more significant that the other as means of stating... "Well we realy are close now" because such and such happened... However, I think D. Former IMF official saying global economic melt down is 2-3 weeks away (Revelation 6) has the most impact as it will effect the whole world... Most people in the world are not aware of what world events are prophectic let alone what Bible Prophecy is, however they do understand any type of impacts to their wallets and pocketbooks...

God Bless you WVBORN56...

RobertB
October 12th, 2011, 09:28 PM
Poll question with comments welcomed

A. Erdogan/Turkey threats to Israel over drilling rights near Cyprus (Ezekiel 38-39)

B. Syria/Assad's threats to lob missles into Tel Aviv (Isaiah 17)

C. Earthquake swarms and volcano in Canaray Islands (Matthew 24)

D. Former IMF official saying global economic melt down is 2-3 weeks away (Revelation 6)

E. Other

Other......the establishment of the state of Israel is the most significant.

In Christ
October 12th, 2011, 09:32 PM
Other......the establishment of the state of Israel is the most significant.

Very very signifcant... but I guess the OP would have to define "recent" in his title :thinking

WVBORN56
October 12th, 2011, 09:42 PM
I agree with Nightelf, I do not see one being any more significant that the other as means of stating... "Well we realy are close now" because such and such happened... However, I think D. Former IMF official saying global economic melt down is 2-3 weeks away (Revelation 6) has the most impact as it will effect the whole world... Most people in the world are not aware of what world events are prophectic let alone what Bible Prophecy is, however they do understand any type of impacts to their wallets and pocketbooks...

God Bless you WVBORN56...

Thanks neighbor.....:hat

clemson
October 13th, 2011, 05:22 AM
Hurtling closer and closer. Once there is a meltdown, I believe the rapture will come soon, as to create even more chaos. Answer D by far

Alex
October 13th, 2011, 06:50 AM
Very very signifcant... but I guess the OP would have to define "recent" in his title :thinking

Over the course of history, 1948 I think is recent. I would say 1967, Israel reclaiming thier Capital.

carlos.c304
October 13th, 2011, 08:26 AM
I BELIEVE THE MOST RECENT SIGNIFICANT EVENT REGARDING BIBLE PROPHECY IS THE FORMATION OF THE "Shanghai Cooperation Organisation". ITS MEMBERS AND OBSERVERS ALMOST MIRROR THE COUNTRIES LISTED IN THE EZEKIAL 38-39 PROPHECIES.

Sydney Spider
October 13th, 2011, 09:03 AM
Too early to say at this point because we need to see how these things actually pan out, but if "D" is a truly accurate prediction then we'll know in 2 or 3 weeks (hopefully not :fear). Timewise, it looks like that one could happen before things blow up in the ME....in which case, that would currently be the most significant development.