PDA

View Full Version : Israeli survival or World Economics -- Is this THE choice?

RandallB
November 20th, 2011, 03:22 PM
Seems that the nations of the world are being asked to make a choice possibly THE choice.

Iran + Nukes = Israel's distruction

A pretty simple but guaranteed equation given current Iranian leadership and the world knows this.

The world is also staring at an economic meltdown and it's pretty much guaranteed that a ME war would tip the scales irrevocably. Taking Nukes from Iran would very probably lead to ME war.

So save Israel or save manna?

Is the Lord setting this situation up to expose exactly what the nations would choose and be therefore judged by their choice?

In a few short (but disastrous) years this outcast nation of Israel will be ruling the world.

Brings to mind the situation that Josheph found himself in. Ruling over those who previously made the choice to let you die.

Choose wisely Nations -- Choose wisely.

M4EVERHIS
November 20th, 2011, 03:56 PM
decades ago.

Here: http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/u-s-defense-secretary-iran-strike-will-hurt-world-economy-1.396316 the US is concerned about the world economy. Israel has continued to be threatened since she became a nation. Now, Iran is continuously saying Israel will cease to be a nation and Israel is surrounded by even more hateful governments and the US tells her an attack will cause economic problems:doh

It is really too bad that the US has gone down the path it has removing any mention of God or Christian symbol and laughing when Obama says we no longer read our bible. We should have been shamed and Obama should have put the bible back in the school instead of embracing deviant lifestyles and spouting off about how much he has done for this lifestyle- wearing it like it was a badge of honor instead of the disgrace it is.

Israel is the only nation not in economic meltdown...so there we have it again- Israel will be the scapegoat when she attacks. Now, if the world would read their bible they would know that the cause of this economic mess is because of their treatment of Israel. Governments are more concerned with the pocket book than Israel's safety.

Perhaps the purpose of these 'talks' is to get Israel to cede more and more of their land- after all, if there is nuclear war, her adversaries thinking may be what value is there in Israeli' land if all their agriculture is nuked? The last I heard, Israel is either the 3rd or 4th largest exporter- ( not sure if in the world or region..) but here is a link for some amazing statistics for a that has so few people and small in size to the rest of the world: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Israel

No doubt about it, God is amazing!

Sydney Spider
November 20th, 2011, 06:25 PM
Perhaps the purpose of these 'talks' is to get Israel to cede more and more of their land- after all, if there is nuclear war, her adversaries thinking may be what value is there in Israeli' land if all their agriculture is nuked The last I heard, Israel is either the 3rd or 4th largest exporter- ( not sure if in the world or region..) but here is a link for some amazing statistics for a that has so few people and small in size to the rest of the world: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Israel

No doubt about it, God is amazing!

I doubt it. If Israel cedes more land, that isn't going to stop Iran nuking it.

Don't the nations realise that if Iran nukes Israel, that will also adversely affect the world's economy? I don't understand their logic.

Tiger Lily
November 20th, 2011, 06:28 PM
Seems that the nations of the world are being asked to make a choice possibly THE choice.

Iran + Nukes = Israel's distruction

A pretty simple but guaranteed equation given current Iranian leadership and the world knows this.

The world is also staring at an economic meltdown and it's pretty much guaranteed that a ME war would tip the scales irrevocably. Taking Nukes from Iran would very probably lead to ME war.

So save Israel or save manna?

Is the Lord setting this situation up to expose exactly what the nations would choose and be therefore judged by their choice?

In a few short (but disastrous) years this outcast nation of Israel will be ruling the world.

Brings to mind the situation that Josheph found himself in. Ruling over those who previously made the choice to let you die.

Choose wisely Nations -- Choose wisely.

Reminds me of the eventual lip-service of other nations in Ezekiel 38, i.e., all talk, no action, let's just pretend to be concerned.

Ezekiel 38:13 Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil?

steinhatchee
November 20th, 2011, 11:42 PM
I doubt it. If Israel cedes more land, that isn't going to stop Iran nuking it.

Don't the nations realise that if Iran nukes Israel, that will also adversely affect the world's economy? I don't understand their logic.

And if Israel is nuked , just how long would it take for them to retaliate in kind !?! I think Israel would be launching their own missiles before the incoming ever reached its target ! It is so hard to believe that there are actually people in this world who truly 'just don't care' about anything else besides their own twisted ideas . It makes no difference to people like Ahmadinejad whether they are around to see 'the end' or not , just as long as they go down fighting !

"And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;" - Romans 1:28 kjv

... and to think that Christianity was once widespread in the M.E. !