PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul: Blame Israel First

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8

BarbT
December 16th, 2011, 12:52 PM
When listening to conservative talk radio I've noticed every caller who rants against Israel eventually admits to being a Ron Paul supporter when the host presses them .... and I mean to a person. Oddly coincidental, eh? :thinking

I've long suspected that all this sickening praise for Paul's grasp of economic issues {"oh, and he's such an expert on the Constitution we must elect him!":blah} is a smokescreen to detract from darker agendas.

Not many things are darker or more suicidal than spitting on Genesis 12:3.:fear

May we continue to stand with Israel even as the nation crumbles around our heads. NO COMPROMISE, Mr. Paul.:nono

iSong6:3
December 16th, 2011, 12:58 PM
Very interesting, Barb. :sad

What I've noticed is that Paulestinians come here and say *Israel doesn't need anyone, God will take care of Israel*, as if they have oh so much faith in God.

But they also show no other knowledge of even the basics of the Bible or Biblical principles. They don't show interest in any other forum but to support Paul.

Their mad devotion to their leader seems almost cult-like to me.

old_andy
December 16th, 2011, 01:41 PM
I watched the debate and I closely observed Mr. Paul. I could be wrong, but he seemed mentally ill. No, I am not trying to be funny. I watched him give rational answers to one or two questions and then it was as if he went wild-eyed when questioned about Iran, Israel, and the middle east.

I can't speak to his followers, but Mr. Paul seems deranged. Sane and rational one moment and then off the wall.:idunno

Something is not right with him. I honestly don't know if it is mental illness or demonic in nature.

Mommytoa3rdgradeboy
December 16th, 2011, 01:56 PM
I didn't know that stuff about Ron Paul... I always figured that blind ignorant hatred towards the Jewish people and Israel came directly from the prince of darkness and his lieutenants.

I didn't know this stuff, either...he wasn't my choice for POTUS, but wow!!!

Ima Believer
December 16th, 2011, 02:13 PM
I watched the debate and I closely observed Mr. Paul. I could be wrong, but he seemed mentally ill. No, I am not trying to be funny. I watched him give rational answers to one or two questions and then it was as if he went wild-eyed when questioned about Iran, Israel, and the middle east.

I can't speak to his followers, but Mr. Paul seems deranged. Sane and rational one moment and then off the wall.:idunno

Something is not right with him. I honestly don't know if it is mental illness or demonic in nature.

:suprised :nono - DO NOT put Ron Paul in the same crowd as us mentally ill folks. :nope He is much lower than that. :sad We may be mentally ill and that may come across as demonic because it is an oppression in some ways but God can use what was meant for evil - for good.

I would say purely demonic on his part. :sad

BarbT
December 16th, 2011, 04:19 PM
What I've noticed is that Paulestinians come here and say *Israel doesn't need anyone, God will take care of Israel*, as if they have oh so much faith in God.Yep ..... they're smart enough to lurk awhile in order to pick up the correct lingo all us Bible thumpers will recognize. :madgrin

I could be wrong, but he seemed mentally ill... old_andy, I don't think you're wrong at all. I've been saying since the 2008 election that something isn't right with the guy.

HugsFromJesus
December 16th, 2011, 07:09 PM

Andy, I didn't see the debate, but I have always thought Ron Paul was not stable. I agree with you. I have seen it in him before.

Ima Believer, I am sure Andy didn't mean to offend anybody here on the forum or elsewhere. He was just making an observation as he would a family member or a friend. Mental illness is usually detectable when you can see fast or explosive personality changes from someone in a short span of time or within certain subjects that appear to be triggers.

That is the observation that I have noticed also with Ron Paul on many occasions, which doesn't have anything to do with anyone else. Please don't take this personally. :hug

iSong6:3
December 16th, 2011, 08:01 PM
:suprised :nono - DO NOT put Ron Paul in the same crowd as us mentally ill folks. :nope He is much lower than that. :sad We may be mentally ill and that may come across as demonic because it is an oppression in some ways but God can use what was meant for evil - for good.

I would say purely demonic on his part. :sad

Please don't shout at other members. Especially for simply voicing their opinions.

Please see this: http://rr-bb.com/showthread.php?170574-Rapture-Ready-Forum-Netiquette&p=2184242#post2184242

Ima Believer
December 16th, 2011, 09:42 PM
I really am sorry - I should have put a ":lol2" in there - my bad, I was actually trying to be funny. I really am sorry. :sad My sincere apologies. :unsure

I will refrain from participating in political threads from now on. :sad It will not happen again.

Ima Believer
December 16th, 2011, 09:46 PM
Please don't shout at other members. Especially for simply voicing their opinions.

Please see this: http://rr-bb.com/showthread.php?170574-Rapture-Ready-Forum-Netiquette&p=2184242#post2184242

I understand. :doh I am really very sorry - especially to old_andy. :sad :hug?