PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul: Blame Israel First

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8

iSong6:3
December 16th, 2011, 11:14 PM
I understand. :doh I am really very sorry - especially to old_andy. :sad :hug?

Thank you, doll. :hug

Scotty066
December 17th, 2011, 12:54 AM
I watched the debate as well. Paul actually said the only reason the Iranians and others are doing what their doing is because we "Bomb them" He was actually blaming us for the Iranians wanting the bomb:doh:doh He's an utter fruit cake nut job!!

December 17th, 2011, 01:03 AM
...He's an utter fruit cake nut job!!

:agree

(Good to see you, Scotty. :wave)

Scotty066
December 17th, 2011, 01:19 AM
:agree

(Good to see you, Scotty. :wave)

:D::wave Been busy studinin ma spellin. :hehee (Crazy with work, kids, wife, mother in law etcc. you know how it is). But I be dropin by now and then ta check on ya'll.

Scotty066
December 17th, 2011, 01:28 AM
I would urge anyone that thinks Ron Paul is great to listen to the last debate. At least the portion when he spoke on foriegn policy. It's a real eye opener. I really hadn't heard him speak, other then sound bites, until the last debate. Like someone said, it was like he just went off the deep end.

angelka71
December 17th, 2011, 08:25 AM
But they also show no other knowledge of even the basics of the Bible or Biblical principles. They don't show interest in any other forum but to support Paul.

Their mad devotion to their leader seems almost cult-like to me.

Isn't that the truth?!

I have noticed recently on Fox and even on a Christian show me and my husband watch ("Wretched"), when the host is talking about political issues he will comment and say something to the effect of, "And we will also be giving plenty of coverage to Ron Paul...so his supporters don't need to send us any nasty emails."
Todd Friel on Wretched even commented that Ron Paul supporters seemed very angry.

I wonder if it has anything to do with a certain conspiracy theory radio host who tells his listeners that Ron Paul is the ONLY candidate that can save America but that the "elite" won't let him bc their goal is destroying the country. He says that ALL the media is "in on it" (even Fox) and that his listeners must fight back.

At any rate, Ron Paul supporters are do indeed seem cult- like to me too.

December 17th, 2011, 01:24 PM
Isn't that the truth?!

I have noticed recently on Fox and even on a Christian show me and my husband watch ("Wretched"), when the host is talking about political issues he will comment and say something to the effect of, "And we will also be giving plenty of coverage to Ron Paul...so his supporters don't need to send us any nasty emails."
Todd Friel on Wretched even commented that Ron Paul supporters seemed very angry.

I wonder if it has anything to do with a certain conspiracy theory radio host who tells his listeners that Ron Paul is the ONLY candidate that can save America but that the "elite" won't let him bc their goal is destroying the country. He says that ALL the media is "in on it" (even Fox) and that his listeners must fight back.

At any rate, Ron Paul supporters are do indeed seem cult- like to me too.

:sad I always have red flags when supporters of a certain idea or person seem overbearing and particularly if they pretty much all seem angry. Something is wrong with that. Combine that with someone who attracts conspiracy-theorists as fans and :explode

Tesseract
December 18th, 2011, 12:40 AM
This isn't about Ron Paul specifically, but about libertarians in general. These are just some off hand observations, but I find they are far closer to the liberal ideology than to traditional conservatism. They'll never admit to thinking alike, but liberals and libertarians both want unregulated drug use, won't fight to preserve traditional marriage, view America as the cause of the world's problems, want to gut our military, despise Israel with an inhuman passion, have legions of acolytes who will target and (character) assassinate anyone who disagrees with them (such as traditional conservatives), and revere their leaders with a messiah-like devotion. Does anyone else find it odd that such supposed political opposites can take different roads but arrive at the same destination on so many issues? :scratch

Silvercord
December 18th, 2011, 02:03 AM
Option 1: Give Israel nothing, stay out of their way, do not attempt to influence their own goals.
Option 2: Give Israel everything, continually attempt to dictate their foreign policy.

Where is Option 3? The one that fully supports Israel, provides state of the art military hardware, comprehensive intelligence exchanges, and stays out of their internal and regional affairs.

old_andy
December 18th, 2011, 07:31 AM
I understand. :doh I am really very sorry - especially to old_andy. :sad :hug?

I took no offense.:wave

Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year to you and your family and to all here!