PDA

View Full Version : Opinions of Obama

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19

BarbT
January 24th, 2012, 10:24 PM
he's giving a pretty good speech tonightI disagree .... that was the biggest SNOOZER I've heard in a long time. :sleep

You'd think this polished liar would at least have come up with a few "home runs" but he barely made it to first base with his trite platitudes. Even his loyal fellow Marxists gave mostly tepid applause.

Obama is toast in November. :nod

Heli
January 24th, 2012, 10:25 PM
He's not an atheist/muslim he's a Social Gospel Palestinian.

Several people in this thread think he is an atheist or Muslim so I would like to hear their response.

jreed3
January 24th, 2012, 10:34 PM
By the way, how cheesy was it to have Warren Buffets sect in the crowd?

Steve53
January 24th, 2012, 10:48 PM
Several people in this thread think he is an atheist or Muslim so I would like to hear their response.

You can expect a conservative viewpoint to be the prevailing one here at RR regardless of people's general opinions of whether or not Obama has a particular religious belief or not within the confines of his heart.

For me, when Obama's mouth is moving the sound gets turned down and I turn my back to the TV. I prefer to read the transcripts because I can read faster than he can. :heh

AmazingGrace
January 24th, 2012, 10:54 PM
You can expect a conservative viewpoint to be the prevailing one here at RR regardless of people's general opinions of whether or not Obama has a particular religious belief or not within the confines of his heart.

For me, when Obama's mouth is moving the sound gets turned down and I turn my back to the TV. I prefer to read the transcripts because I can read faster than he can. :heh

:agree :pound

Heli
January 24th, 2012, 11:02 PM

Nobody's disagreeing that Obama's a liberal who has damaged the country profoundly, but the whole secret Mustlim/atheist thing is pretty wild to me.

Steve53
January 24th, 2012, 11:10 PM
Nobody's disagreeing that Obama's a liberal who has damaged the country profoundly, but the whole secret Mustlim/atheist thing is pretty wild to me.

Given the easily searched public record and Obama's own words and actions, it's very easy to see where reasonable people could conclude that the possibilities exist that Obama's a closet .....something other than Christian. Remember it's Obama himself who demonstrated he doesn't understand what it means to be saved. He couldn't articulate the concept when his little girl's asked him about heaven. :rolleyes

Buzzardhut
January 24th, 2012, 11:17 PM
http://rr-bb.com/showthread.php?65303-Beware-of-Obama-s-Social-Gospel-Liberation-Theology

WarriorSaint
January 24th, 2012, 11:28 PM
Obama speech was not a State of the Union Address . It was a State of the Campaign Address, full of political rheteric . I think he was less than straight on several issues like the economy, reserve currency status waning in aspects concerning India and China buying oil with gold instead of dollars. This will have an effect on our economy............. but now he can blame it on the International community. It has been along time since anything but rhetoric and lies has come out of the big O admin..

Heli
January 24th, 2012, 11:29 PM
Given the easily searched public record and Obama's own words and actions, it's very easy to see where reasonable people could conclude that the possibilities exist that Obama's a closet .....something other than Christian. Remember it's Obama himself who demonstrated he doesn't understand what it means to be saved. He couldn't articulate the concept when his little girl's asked him about heaven. :rolleyes
Being an apathetic "Christian" going through the motions is not the same as being a closeted atheist/Muslim. So...

why do you think he was attending Wright's church for so long? He was clever enough to attend a church to pretend to be Christian, but somehow dumb enough to choose one where the pastor regularly went on racist and anti-American rants?