PDA

View Full Version : Opinions of Obama

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Alison
January 19th, 2012, 06:30 PM
What do people think of Obama? There are all these conspiracy theories out there about his Islamic sympathies? Just wondering if anyone had any opinions.

icebear
January 19th, 2012, 06:32 PM
in general, people on this board are not fans of his. he has an astronomical disapproval rating here.

Shannon9602
January 19th, 2012, 06:42 PM
IMO I think he is a muslim and wants to destroy America in his name.

Alison
January 19th, 2012, 06:42 PM
Wow, I've just read the rules and perhaps I'm not meant to post anything like this. Will be difficult to know what to post as all current events are surely subject to biblical interpretation?

Jlutz
January 19th, 2012, 06:43 PM
in general, people on this board are not fans of his. he has an astronomical disapproval rating here.

I don't think astronomical quite convays my feelings on it. Astronomical implies there is a chance of approval even though it is remote.

I think it would be more in line with my feelings to say there is a better chance of Russia winning the Ez 38 war than of me approving of Obama.

Alison
January 19th, 2012, 06:44 PM
Hi Shannon,
I'm not sure about that but he certainly seems to show favour to the Muslim world

WatchandPray
January 19th, 2012, 06:45 PM
Well when we consider the fact that the administration allied itself with Al Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood to change regimes in Libya and Egypt and now are working steadily on Syria, perhaps we can determine where his religious affiliation lies! The Arab Spring was his handy work, and with little effort, the entire Middle East and North Africa was changed! Now Egypt is united with Libya under the flag of the Muslim Brotherhood and is sure to annul their current peace treaty with Israel making way for the Western portion of the Gog/Magog coaltion to pass through to Israel with no interference!

Alison
January 19th, 2012, 06:46 PM
Obviously I've hit a raw nerve with USA Christians. In the UK, we still think he seems decent but I've just been thinking some myself and he has allowed a lot of strength to the Muslim brotherhood which is a worry (or not)

To Watchandpray = that is very interesting; you have obviously given this a lot of thought. Is this the general opinion in the US amongst Christians? He definitely isn't a Christian himself when I heard him being interviewed, he was far too vague about salvation.

WatchandPray
January 19th, 2012, 06:51 PM
The UK is also in league with the Muslim Brotherhood! Britain, France, and Italy form the European alliance with Al Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood to reshape the Middle East! The U.S. and N.A.T.O. have lofty plans, yet Russia and China may spoil the party before it really gets started!

To Watchandpray = that is very interesting; you have obviously given this a lot of thought. Is this the general opinion in the US amongst Christians? He definitely isn't a Christian himself when I heard him being interviewed, he was far too vague about salvation.

Only God knows the heart, yet by their fruits also you will know them, for a good tree can not bear evil fruit!

Alison
January 19th, 2012, 06:54 PM
you know your stuff! I think our old Tony Blair is dodgy too with his inter-faith thing. I didn't know UK was supporting Muslim brotherhood? Or Al-Qaida!