PDA

View Full Version : Israel Hitting Iran

Foche4
February 15th, 2012, 09:40 AM
Does anyone think Israel is going to hit the reactors in Iran in next few weeks or days? Read this morning-they loaded their own rods into reactors this morning. I can't see them waiting long to bomb them. Hopefully-Obama will back them up.

Tall Timbers
February 15th, 2012, 10:35 AM
There are so many different ways the scenario in the middle-east could play out... I'm just gonna have to wait and see. I do believe there will be some very significant world changing events that take place over there this year.

Florian9
February 15th, 2012, 10:50 AM
Drudge seems to have pulled an article earlier this morning stating that the attack has been pushed back to this summer. Or it may happen "by summer".

Every second Israel delays is another second for Iran to plot and process these rods.
I have no idea what's the delay. Our current golfer in chief won't do a thing about this--so Israel is probably on their own.

penbrat
February 15th, 2012, 11:34 AM
Drudge seems to have pulled an article earlier this morning stating that the attack has been pushed back to this summer. Or it may happen "by summer".

Every second Israel delays is another second for Iran to plot and process these rods.
I have no idea what's the delay. Our current golfer in chief won't do a thing about this--so Israel is probably on their own.

:lol2 Sorry, golfer in chief just struck me as funny - carry on