PDA

View Full Version : Dalia Mohaded

davidswife
March 19th, 2012, 10:49 AM
I did a little reading on Arutz Sheva about a guy by the name of Dalia Mohaded. he is supposedly Obamas "Muslim advisor" employed in the office of Faithbased and Neighborhood Partnerships AT THE WHITE HOUSE!!! Say YUCK 3 times!!! It seems this guys main job is to fight Isreal...of course! I don't know why I'm not surprised!

Tulip2313
March 19th, 2012, 03:42 PM
Here's another link on this 'advisor':

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/153862#.T2YKBBFukco

Why is this person advising our country? :scratch

Iruntherace4Him
March 19th, 2012, 05:22 PM
Here's another link on this 'advisor':

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/153862#.T2YKBBFukco

Why is this person advising our country? :scratch

Why would we be paying with our tax dollar for a advisor of this nature?
Someone has some explaining to do..

Little Bug
March 19th, 2012, 05:30 PM
Why would we be paying with our tax dollar for a advisor of this nature?
Someone has some explaining to do..

I'm sorry, but NOTHING would surprise me regarding our "POTUS". So many "czars", so many new regulations (thousands, from what I understand), and I could go on and on. What has bothered me for the past 3+ years now is how so many people have been sleeping. If our citizens don't wake up soon it'll be "over." Not to derail this thread, but I need to add here that we were watching Mark Levin on CSPAN last night discussing his book "Ameritopia" from the Reagan Library (taped from March 9). He said that should the republicans sweep the elections (WH, House, Senate) this November it would take 50 YEARS to undo what has been done this past 3 years under the current administration!!!:tsk:tsk

CatChick
March 19th, 2012, 06:04 PM
I'm thinking we shouldn't be surprised.

[YOU TUBE VIDEO]XKGdkqfBICw[/YOU TUBE VIDEO]

[YOU TUBE VIDEO]XE9mZCRX2mg[/YOU TUBE VIDEO]

davidswife
March 19th, 2012, 09:44 PM
I don't understand why the churches and the media are not flooding the news and the pulpits with this information! I do remember hearing this declaration come from Obama himself years ago and yet there is still news casters that talk about people being really ignorant and uninformed who "think Obama is a Muslim" DUUUUHHH??? Who's ignorant? He said it with his own lips! Hello! Another thing isz bothering me...I heard that he signed another executive order on March the 16th that gives the government the right to restrict our mode of travel....even by foot....in what they consider to be a time of "not war" but national emergency.

Jlutz
March 19th, 2012, 10:00 PM
the only thing that keeps me sane about this anymore is that we know things have to get worse. This world is not our home, were just passing through.

Come quickly Lord Jesus!

pixelpusher
March 19th, 2012, 10:10 PM
the only thing that keeps me sane about this anymore is that we know things have to get worse. This world is not our home, were just passing through.

Come quickly Lord Jesus!

:agree

What he said...