PDA

View Full Version : US officials said to be fearful of looming Israeli strike on Iran

Pages : 1 [2] 3

tbrian40
May 11th, 2012, 04:10 PM
Mr. despot is an anti-semite and MB supporter. I don't think Bibi will be calling him. Hillary the dog and Biden are out of the question. If I were Bibi, I would call our Central Command at the Pentagon or in S. Florida. My sentiments are harsh but all that BO has done against the state of Israel is unpardonable. jmho

twisty58
May 11th, 2012, 05:09 PM
I just pray for God's hand upon His children all across the earth.
I pray before this happens that MANY will come to know Him.
A special blessing for Netanyahu that he is within God's will.

$teve
May 12th, 2012, 08:24 AM
Islamist group al-Nusra 'behind Damascus blasts'

A video posted online by an obscure Islamist group, al-Nusra, has said it carried out two bomb attacks in the Syrian capital Damascus on Thursday.

The attacks took place near a military intelligence building during the morning rush hour, killing 55 people.

Authorities had blamed "foreign-backed terrorists" for the attacks.

The al-Nusra group emerged in January and has said it was behind previous attacks, including one in March on a police HQ and airforce Intelligence.

The video says the bombings were in response to attacks on residential areas by forces loyal to President Bashar al-Assad.

"We fulfilled our promise to respond with strikes and explosions," a distorted voice says in the video, according to the Associated Press.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-18046333

Mom2ten
May 12th, 2012, 09:24 AM
I don't think Bibi will let Zero in until it's too late for him to do anything...if he tells him anything at all.

vbf
May 13th, 2012, 04:58 PM
After the disgraceful and despicable manner in which obummer has treated Mr. Netanyahu, he doesn't deserve a heads up. Obummer is a disgrace!!

Scotty066
May 13th, 2012, 07:04 PM
US officials should be fearful!!!
An attack on Iran would do more than take care of Iran, It would also humiliate the big O, a little pay back for the way O has been treating Bibi

Tall Timbers
May 13th, 2012, 07:52 PM
The only question I have is, will Iran use their proxy armies and attack ISRAEL or will they wait for ISRAEL to attack the nuclear plants?

I would guess that if/when Israel attacks Iran they'll be wise enough to neutralize the proxies at the same time.

LukeL007
May 13th, 2012, 11:26 PM
Monday May 21st is a New Moon, if it is overcast in Iran it will be perfect conditions to attack.

Patti311
May 14th, 2012, 07:11 AM
I don't think Bibi will let Zero in until it's too late for him to do anything...if he tells him anything at all.

Agree

logosone
May 16th, 2012, 06:35 AM
There is a link on the news page about a Rand Corporation
outlook that the IDF and US shouldn't do a thing in Iran.

What does everyone say the morning Iran does their first test?
Don't let these 'thinkers' fool ya. That's exactly what happened
with Pakistan. The idea that we know everything about anything
that is going on is simply wishful thinking. When the drone was
hacked that should have been a wake-up call on minimizing.