PDA

View Full Version : Question about salvation

1forChrist
August 6th, 2012, 12:28 PM
So me and my mother in law were talking about salvation and I always believed if you were saved you never lost your salvation. If you were truly saved.

She says you can lose your salvation? How can that be?

People weigh in please?

Mtown
August 6th, 2012, 12:34 PM
There is a huge thread on OSAS(once saved always saved) if you do a search I think its a sticky somewhere. I believe in OSAS personally because no where does the bible say our names can or will be removed from the book of life once it is written in there. Also John 10 : 29 says "My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand.

Shonsu
August 6th, 2012, 12:48 PM
There is a huge thread on OSAS(once saved always saved) if you do a search I think its a sticky somewhere. I believe in OSAS personally because no where does the bible say our names can or will be removed from the book of life once it is written in there. Also John 10 : 29 says "My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand.

:nod http://rr-bb.com/showthread.php?1159-Once-a-Sheep-Always-a-Sheep-or-Salvation-Deficit-Disorder

1forChrist
August 6th, 2012, 02:48 PM
Thanks! I had trouble finding it!